Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She looked at her, narrowing her eyes. "I don't know, I don't trust this place. Besides, when was the last time you heard of anything not dead growing in a savannah?"

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch was turned around talking briefly to a older female.

Issi nodded her head. "I guess that's true." With a sigh she glance back at Finch seeing he's talking with his tribe. "True, I don't like this tribe very much." "What do you suggest?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded her head. "I guess that's true." With a sigh she glance back at Finch seeing he's talking with his tribe. "True, I don't like this tribe very much." "What do you suggest?"

She thought for a moment, then took a deep breath. "As much I think doing this might be a bad idea, it might be his only chance of surviving."

She looked Issi straight in the eyes. "We need to travel to the next island, not all of us, just the ones who aren't dying. There could easily be a bluebird or a healing plant there, and that's the only thing that can save Flash now." Her gaze hardened. "His fate in our paws, Issi."

Just now, Clover said:

She thought for a moment, then took a deep breath. "As much I think doing this might be a bad idea, it might be his only chance of surviving."

She looked Issi straight in the eyes. "We need to travel to the next island, not all of us, just the ones who aren't dying. There could easily be a bluebird or a healing plant there, and that's the only thing that can save Flash now." Her gaze hardened. "His fate in our paws, Issi."

Talking a deep breath Issi nodded. "It seems to be the most logical path to follow." She glance at her wound. "I could probably make it a few days before my wounds gets to bad." Issi flinched as her paw touches her shoulder wound. She looked into Vissen's eyes "Let's do this."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Talking a deep breath Issi nodded. "It seems to be the most logical path to follow." She glance at her wound. "I could probably make it a few days before my wounds gets to bad." Issi flinched as her paw touches her shoulder wound. She looked into Vissen's eyes "Let's do this."

"Snowdove isn't injured, and she can beat up anyone easily. If anything happens she can handle it, even if she is in a bad mental state." She started towards the exit of the shelter. "Let's get some stuff first, y'know, food and maybe something to carry everything with." She walked out, blinking as the sun hit her eyes.

22 hours ago, Clover said:

"Snowdove isn't injured, and she can beat up anyone easily. If anything happens she can handle it, even if she is in a bad mental state." She started towards the exit of the shelter. "Let's get some stuff first, y'know, food and maybe something to carry everything with." She walked out, blinking as the sun hit her eyes.

Issi cast the child and Flash a brief look before walking after Vissen. "We can use leaves and grass to carry things in." The sun shone on Issi and the blood dried on her fur started to fall off.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi cast the child and Flash a brief look before walking after Vissen. "We can use leaves and grass to carry things in." The sun shone one Issi and the blood dried on her fur started to fall off.

"Good idea, see if you can find some leaves, I know rabbils live around here. Meet me back here." She said, before quickly dashing off to hunt.

22 hours ago, Clover said:

"Good idea, see if you can find some leaves, I know rabbils live around here. Meet me back here." She said, before quickly dashing off to hunt.

Issi walked off toward where she and Finch was. She cut off some grass as she walk to the place with the tree. I hope we can make it there and back in one piece. I don't know if Snowdove will be so keen on protecting me after our fight.

Issi reached the small clearing. She eyed the cactus and smell at it. The blaring sun beating down on her heating up her body, she huffed before licking some of the water inside it. Issi moved back and started gathering leaves.

Guys I got a normal amount of sleep for once it was weird

. Rabbitspring looked around and saw Vissen and Issi missing. “They’ll be back..” she told herself.

32 minutes ago, Flower said:

Guys I got a normal amount of sleep for once it was weird

. Rabbitspring looked around and saw Vissen and Issi missing. “They’ll be back..” she told herself.

I still don't get the normal amount, it's usually to much sleep or just about nothing😆

You want to RP a bit or are you busy or do we wait for clover?

2 hours ago, FawnCat said:

I still don't get the normal amount, it's usually to much sleep or just about nothing😆

You want to RP a bit or are you busy or do we wait for clover?

Can’t I posted that on my way to school but luckily I only have a few hours of it left. Although I have a play tonight and I won’t be on at the usual time :/

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

Can’t I posted that on my way to school but luckily I only have a few hours of it left. Although I have a play tonight and I won’t be on at the usual time :/

That's fine. Just ping me when you want to🙂 Good luck on the play

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Glad to hear it. 👍😄 I drew some art of the RP characters today

That reminds me I’ll have to draw Issi. It might not be in the main picture tho.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

That reminds me I’ll have to draw Issi. It might not be in the main picture tho.

That's fine. I drew the characters on there own anyway.😁 I still have to scan in the ones I did with markers but I did do Issi and Rabbitspring on the pc.  I hope you didn't mind that I used your art as a color palette for Rabbitspring.  Still have to do a few characters. 613655453_NicheIssi.thumb.jpg.96405594311c26eef9c536f02c8beaf8.jpg341102429_NIcheRabbitspring.thumb.jpg.d89ffa1a3754a6d68e7047ff52dc0dfe.jpg

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

That's fine. I drew the characters on there own anyway.😁 I still have to scan in the ones I did with markers but I did do Issi and Rabbitspring on the pc.  I hope you didn't mind that I used your art as a color palette for Rabbitspring.  Still have to do a few characters. 613655453_NicheIssi.thumb.jpg.96405594311c26eef9c536f02c8beaf8.jpg341102429_NIcheRabbitspring.thumb.jpg.d89ffa1a3754a6d68e7047ff52dc0dfe.jpg

I love her tysm! ❤️ 

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

@Flower Glad you like it😊. Oh, do you think @Clover is at school?

Maybe I have to go to bed anyways and I probably won’t be on tmrw bc we’re doing another night for our play but I should be free Friday.

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Maybe I have to go to bed anyways and I probably won’t be on tmrw bc we’re doing another night for our play but I should be free Friday.

Well good luck with the play again😁. Have a good sleep😴

• Thanks 1