Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

5 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sorry... I guess I'm not welcome here...

You have forgotten about me again....

I WANT DEATH
KILL ME KILL ME KILL
I'M AM IDIOT PLEASE KILL ME
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Same as Flower said it's hard to reply to something like this. Sorry, if we made you feel left out but we were just role playing  while you where gone. you can just describe your niche as following us and you can just RP again with us. Not all of us can be on here all the time so we RP with just a few of us at a time sometime.

11 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stared at him before getting a mischievous grin. "Think it's funny, what about this." She splashed some water at him.

"Oh no you didn't!" He said returning her grin and splashing her back before diving under and swimming in circles around her like a shark.

Just now, Flower said:

"Oh no you didn't!" He said returning her grin and splashing her back before diving under and swimming in circles around her like a shark.

Issi laughed while looking around her in the water. "Not fair I can't swim underwater." She swam a bit deeper. 

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi laughed while looking around her in the water. "Not fair I can't swim underwater." She swam a bit deeper. 

a cloud of sand and bubbles hid him for a moment and he took the chance to pop up behind Issi and scare her. "Rah!!"

Just now, Flower said:

a cloud of sand and bubbles hid him for a moment and he took the chance to pop up behind Issi and scare her. "Rah!!"

"AHHAaahaAAHH!" Issi screamed in fright and used her tail to wack behind her. While splashing water with her paws around her.

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"AHHAaahaAAHH!" Issi screamed in fright and used her tail to wack behind her. While splashing water with her paws around her.

He laughed as fish darted away from his paws. "Are you ok there?" He asked amusement glowing in his golden eyes.

Just now, Flower said:

He laughed as fish darted away from his paws. "Are you ok there?" He asked amusement glowing in his golden eyes.

"I'll let you know the moment my heart stops trying to escape." She huffed and puffed as she tried to calm down and swim at the same time. "I didn't even know your tribe liked to have fun."

Just now, FawnCat said:

"I'll let you know the moment my heart stops trying to escape." She huffed and puffed as she tried to calm down and swim at the same time. "I didn't even know your tribe liked to have fun."

"Oh they don't." He said smirking and flicking his tail. "But as long as were safe I'll allow it this one time."

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Oh they don't." He said smirking and flicking his tail. "But as long as were safe I'll allow it this one time."

"oh, yes. Mister 'I'm in a scout group'" She giggled as fishes swam in circles. She even spotted a Clown koi.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"oh, yes. Mister 'I'm in a scout group'" She giggled as fishes swam in circles. She even spotted a Clown koi.

"Ya see." He began in a mocking impression. "I'm an innocent niche who doesn't understand any of the simplest aspects of survival." He said his eyes following the big clownkoi

Just now, Flower said:

"Ya see." He began in a mocking impression. "I'm an innocent niche who doesn't understand any of the simplest aspects of survival." He said his eyes following the big clownkoi

Pouting she bump into his shoulder, "I'll let you know I have survived many suns on my own," She looked off to the side, "Although I did run when I spotted dangers." She whispered the last part.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Pouting she bump into his shoulder, "I'll let you know I have survived many suns on my own," She looked off to the side, "Although I did run when I spotted dangers." She whispered the last part.

"Like a rabil?" he teased, flicking his tail and booping her on the nose. 

Just now, Flower said:

"Like a rabil?" he teased, flicking his tail and booping her on the nose. 

Her nose twitched at the impact and she glared at the offending tail. "I'll admit that I may have run but not as much as a rabil because I still needed to eat." She stuck her tongue out at him. "What about you, never thought of leaving this place?" 

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Her nose twitched at the impact and she glared at the offending tail. "I'll admit that I may have run but not as much as a rabil because I still needed to eat." She stuck her tongue out at him. "What about you, never thought of leaving this place?" 

"All the time but I would never leave them behind." He said, his gaze turning serious.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"All the time but I would never leave them behind." He said, his gaze turning serious.

Issi turned and swam around him, "Your family?," she looked at him, "or your tribe?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi turned and swam around him, "Your family?," she looked at him, "or your tribe?"

"both." He replied mysteriously wathcing her swim around him.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

"both." He replied mysteriously wathcing her swim around him.

Issi continued swimming peacefully unaware of his stare. She nodded her head in thought, "I used to feel the same." She gave him a quick glance. "Then I did leave."  

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi continued swimming peacefully unaware if his stare. She nodded her head in thought, "I used to feel the same." She gave him a quick glance. "Then I did leave."  

"May I ask why?"

Just now, Flower said:

"May I ask why?"

Issi stopped swimming in circles, her eyes followed the fishes. "My tribe was a wandering tribe, we never settled and were always on the move." She pawed lightly at a few seaweeds. "We had rules. I didn't always follow them." She started to swim again. "My mom was the supportive one and my dad... well he was never really in the mood for my 'childish ways' as he called them." "I can't say I didn't love them all dearly at one time but things change." She looked at the Clown koi eating. "I wanted to make friends and explore and know everything about an island, my tribe not so much, 'Always said knowing to much can get you killed.'' She laughed, "And it did just not to me..."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stopped swimming in circles, her eyes followed the fishes. "My tribe was a wandering tribe, we never settled and were always on the move." She pawed lightly at a few seaweeds. "We had rules. I didn't always follow them." She started to swim again. "My mom was the supportive one and my dad... well he was never really in the mood for my 'childish ways' as he called them." "I can't say I didn't love them all dearly at one time but things change." She looked at the Clown koi eating. "I wanted to make friends and explore and know everything about an island, my tribe not so much, 'Always said knowing to much can get you killed.'' She laughed, "And it did just not to me..."

He stared silently at the clow koi. "im sorry." he mumbled

He stared silently at the clow koi. "im sorry." he mumbled

Issi shakes her head and smiled, "It's fine, I was sad in the beginning but I took it as being set free, no more rules and I did learn good things from my tribe too."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi shakes her head and smiled, "It's fine, I was sad in the beginning but I took it as being set free, no more rules and I did learn good things from my tribe too."

"Yea.." He looks to his left and sees something flashing in the water. "Watch this." he says and pick up  shell, nimbly cracking it open with his nimble fingers. "Have some." He said offering her some of the slimy meat inside.

"Yea.." He looks to his left and sees something flashing in the water. "Watch this." he says and pick up  shell, nimbly cracking it open with his nimble fingers. "Have some." He said offering her some of the slimy meat inside.

Issi looked at awe as he cracked open the shell, then at disgust of the meat inside. "Is that even edible?" She takes some and sniff at it before pulling a face. She looks at Finch at waits for him to eat first.