Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Slightly distrustful of this dark niche, Issi politely, "Thanks," She looked at the 'hot' ash. "But it wasn't necessary and no, I'm not from here." She sighed and with a low whisper, "Not from anywhere really." Pulling herself up a pained look flashes over her face. This wound is slightly starting to burn. Need to hurry up and get those things for Vissen. 

He seemed to read her expression. “I know a place where you can find some berries.” He said walking off to a small path in between the ridged grass stalks. 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He seemed to read her expression. “I know a place where you can find some berries.” He said walking off to a small path in between the ridged grass stalks. 

Startled once more Issi slowly walk behind Finch. His tail briefly caught her attention and her childish side had to be suppressed from pawing at it. She shakes her head, Get it together Issi. "Thank you, Finch" She follows after him still a bit distrustful but appreciating his help. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Startled once more Issi slowly walk behind Finch. His tail briefly caught her attention and her childish side had to be suppressed from pawing at it. She shakes her head, Get it together Issi. "Thank you, Finch" She follows after him still a bit distrustful but appreciating his help. 

He led her to a small clearing with a big tree reaching up to the sky, it provided some relief from the rain and underneath it sat some cacti with berries. “I’ll handle this.” He said stretching out his tail like a paw and lassoing berries. He built up a little pile then pawed at some of the crispy dry leaves on the trees and bundled them up. “Leaves are no good for anything but carrying supplies, speaking of which I need to get some water. He took a long sharp rock and stabbed at the cactus until he had sawed off enough, revealing a source of water. He took the bowl shaped piece he had cut off and scooped up water. “All set.” He said looking at Issi

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

He led her to a small clearing with a big tree reaching up to the sky, it provided some relief from the rain and underneath it sat some cacti with berries. “I’ll handle this.” He said stretching out his tail like a paw and lassoing berries. He built up a little pile then pawed at some of the crispy dry leaves on the trees and bundled them up. “Leaves are no good for anything but carrying supplies, speaking of which I need to get some water. He took a long sharp rock and stabbed at the cactus until he had sawed off enough, revealing a source of water. He took the bowl shaped piece he had cut off and scooped up water. “All set.” He said looking at Issi

Issi stared big eyed at the male. Then glanced at her own tail, she had never thought of using her tail. Before she met the group of odd nichlings she had just stick to small game and old berries that had fallen off. She giggled and it tugged at the wounds but she just ignored the pain in favor of the new way to get berries. Smiling at Finch, "Wow, how did you figure out to do that?" Just to see him getting water from the inside of a cactus. THE INSIDE. Starry-eyed she couldn't wait to ask all her questions.

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stared big eyed at the male. Then glanced at her own tail, she had never thought of using her tail. Before she met the group of odd nichlings she had just stick to small game and old berries that had fallen off. She giggled and it tugged at the wounds but she just ignored the pain in favor of the new way to get berries. Smiling at Finch, "Wow, how did you figure out to do that?" Just to see him getting water from the inside of a cactus. THE INSIDE. Starry-eyed she couldn't wait to ask all her questions.

“Years of your ancestors starving in this burnt up place does cause you to think about y’know surviving.” He said casually. Walking through the grasses on light paws.

Just now, Flower said:

“Years of your ancestors starving in this burnt up place does cause you to think about y’know surviving.” He said casually. Walking through the grasses on light paws.

Issi made to follow, looking back at the cactus plant. Vissen did say something about bringing a cactus. I can't really carry it back right now. I'll just inform her of where to find it. "So you've been in this tribe since you where born?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi made to follow, looking back at the cactus plant. Vissen did say something about bringing a cactus. I can't really carry it back right now. I'll just inform her of where to find it. "So you've been in this tribe since you where born?"

“Yep. Ever sense I was a baby.” He replied simply. “I know every corner of this island.”

Just now, Flower said:

“Yep. Ever sense I was a baby.” He replied simply. “I know every corner of this island.”

Issi pushed herself to walk in pace with Finch biting back the pained groans. "Must be nice to know the whole island..." She looked off to the side with a wistful smile.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi pushed herself to walk in pace with Finch biting back the pained groans. "Must be nice to know the whole island..." She looked off to the side with a wistful smile.

“It is but it’s always changing due to the fires, I’m part of a group in charge of scouting the island after the flames die down for any new hazards.” He said somewhat proudly.

(I'll just have Vissen respond)

"Well, if you're sure. The little one looks knocked out cold, and Snowdove saw something earlier." She turned back to Flash, getting a bit impatient with Issi.

“It is but it’s always changing due to the fires, I’m part of a group in charge of scouting the island after the flames die down for any new hazards.” He said somewhat proudly.

Issi looked baffled at that, "You. Don't take this the wrong way but what are you going to do if the new hazard includes a Bearyena?" Well he seems to be proud of being in that group. Something I could relate to.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

(I'll just have Vissen respond)

"Well, if you're sure. The little one looks knocked out cold, and Snowdove saw something earlier." She turned back to Flash, getting a bit impatient with Issi.

“Oh.. is there anything I can do?”

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked baffled at that, "You. Don't take this the wrong way but what are you going to do if the new hazard includes a Bearyena?" Well he seems to be proud of being in that group. Something I could relate to.

“Fall back and rely on the stronger members, use my horns to defend myself if I have” to he replied. “We’re here.” He said brushing aside some ash near the camp entrance with his tail.

Just now, Flower said:

"Maybe. Resting would be a good option, but keep an eye on Snowdove. She really snapped earlier, she might be dangerous." She said, her voice laced with warning as she waited for Issi. Come on. Flash can't wait forever.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Fall back and rely on the stronger members, use my horns to defend myself if I have” to he replied. “We’re here.” He said brushing aside some ash near the camp entrance with his tail.

Intrigued by his tail again. IssI paws it lightly before giving Finch and awkward smile. "I'll just take the berries then, thank you again." She rushed inside with the berries.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Intrigued by his tail again. IssI paws it lightly before giving Finch and awkward smile. "I'll just take the berries then, thank you again." She rushed inside with the berries.

Vissen looked up, sighing. "Took you long enough. His wounds are getting worse, I think they're infected."

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen looked up, sighing. "Took you long enough. His wounds are getting worse, I think they're infected."

Issi hobbled over, "Will the berries do," She placed them next to Vissen, "if not I found a cactus but it's a bit heavy to bring it back myself." 

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Maybe. Resting would be a good option, but keep an eye on Snowdove. She really snapped earlier, she might be dangerous." She said, her voice laced with warning as she waited for Issi. Come on. Flash can't wait forever.

“Alright.. good luck.” She says before dragging herself to her nest and sleeping.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

“No problem.”Did she just touch my tail?! He though as he walked over to drop off the water. He took a few sips then looked around, water dripping from his muzzle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Alright.. good luck.” She says before dragging herself to her nest and sleeping.

“No problem.”Did she just touch my tail?! He though as he walked over to drop off the water. He took a few sips then looked around, water dripping from his muzzle.

Issi turned slightly to see Finch drinking water. Well at least he didn't attack me for touching his tail. Honestly Issi, what where you thinking?!

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi hobbled over, "Will the berries do," She placed them next to Vissen, "if not I found a cactus but it's a bit heavy to bring it back myself." 

"The berries should ease the pain if I chew them, but there's only two things I know of that cure infection. Healing plants and Bluebird keratin, my tribe found that out the generation before me. You just grind it up with a stone, get it wet, and then rub it over the wounds. I doubt a bluebird is gonna show up right now though."

• Like 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi turned slightly to see Finch drinking water. Well at least he didn't attack me for touching his tail. Honestly Issi, what where you thinking?!

She has her own tail! Don’t touch mine! He said giving her a Somewhat annoyed  look from across the clearing. It’s hard to be mad at her. It’s not her fault she never had to worry about going hungry or dying of thirst or burning to death before this

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"The berries should ease the pain if I chew them, but there's only two things I know of that cure infection. Healing plants and Bluebird keratin, my tribe found that out the generation before me. You just grind it up with a stone, get it wet, and then rub it over the wounds. I doubt a bluebird is gonna show up right now though."

"Finch. I mean I met a niche named Finch. He said he knows this place pretty well. We could ask him?" Issi stumbled over her words.

She has her own tail! Don’t touch mine! He said giving her a Somewhat annoyed  look from across the clearing. It’s hard to be mad at her. It’s not her fault she never had to worry about going hungry or dying of thirst or burning to death before this

Issi nervously looked over towards Finch.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Finch. I mean I met a niche named Finch. He said he knows this place pretty well. We could ask him?" Issi stumbled over her words.

Finch was turned around talking briefly to a older female.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She looked at her, narrowing her eyes. "I don't know, I don't trust this place. Besides, when was the last time you heard of anything not dead growing in a savannah?"