Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

Just a warning, chair dude lags the whole server when he leaves the chair, which isn’t often so it shouldn’t be a problem (I think he’s stuck)

I'll play at 11:00, I'll stop at 12:30 then I'll start again at a random time after 3:00 (this is us/canada time, so  when I post this it is 9:43)

On 4/28/2020 at 8:09 AM, Clover said:

Just gonna mention that i probably wont be on for a while

my laptop got a virus and Minecraft wont load now :')nt

hmmm, do you have an old laptop? well whenever you download minecraft  on a different pc make sure to download brave the browser , it's free and blocks virus's, you can even earn money! but that requires your email, so be sure if you want to, also make a bank account to get money so that you can make money by doing nothing.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm, do you have an old laptop? well whenever you download minecraft  on a different pc make sure to download brave the browser , it's free and blocks virus's, you can even earn money! but that requires your email, so be sure if you want to, also make a bank account to get money so that you can make money by doing nothing.

I just got the Brave browser because of your comment. It's pretty good! And a LOT better than chrome. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Clover said:

EGG

I CRI D ':

well... Egg 2.0

long story short i chased this hecker around, was killed by pillagers 3 times, and started swearing in the chat just to get him.

BE APPRECIATE PLS

• Like 1

Just now, Flower said:

well... Egg 2.0

long story short i chased this hecker around, was killed by pillagers 3 times, and started swearing in the chat just to get him.

BE APPRECIATE PLS

WAIT

YOU GOT ME ANOTHER EGG?

THANK YOU SISTER : D

20 minutes ago, Flopity said:

I can put the realm back up if you have the world downloaded? @Aetherskye

Yeah, I might have to share it to you through a different format (since max file size on this is 16mb but the world is like 20mb.) But I just got off my computer and have to go to sleep soon so, tomorrow. (It might be until the weekend that I find a way to share it.)

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1