Stray Fawn Community

Before I Leave-A story based playthrough (Discontinued)

Katumai

• 2 weeks later...

alright, what do you say i continue this today? (it might only be a bit since a very unfortunate event happened today and i have school, bUT SCHOOL ISNT IMPORTANT, PFFFT)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

alright, what do you say i continue this today? (it might only be a bit since a very unfortunate event happened today and i have school, bUT SCHOOL ISNT IMPORTANT, PFFFT)

I crave death- And playthroughs to watcjh.

Gathered down at the ports they arrived on, the majority of the tribe were huddled together, wary of being caught.

"This can't go on any longer."

Startled, many looked to the voice, more than surprised to see that Pesket of all nichelings had called this meeting.

"Birch has to go. He's a horrible, cruel leader. I think we can all agree on that."

Many nodded in agreement, a few words being mumbled between nichelings. The only one who didnt move a muscle was Twig, who lay by the water, staring blankly as fish swam by. Robin sat next to him, trying to comfort his brother while simultaneously focusing his attention on Pesket.

A growl rose from the crowd, and Raincloud's lashing tail smacked several nichelings as she pushed through the crowd.

"His wretched brat murdered by brother!" The female snarled, her fur bristling as rage started to overtake her.

Twig noticibly stiffened at the mention of Termite, his eyes starting to water. Robin ran his tail soothingly down his brother's back, shooting Raincloud a look.

Algae was visibly nervous, shuffling her paws and glancing back at her every 5 seconds, paranoid that Birch would find them.

She looked to her daughter, making sure she was still there.

"Moth? He didnt mean to do it, he's just a child."

Raincloud scoffed. "Oh really? Then why isnt he here?"

"Birch doesnt let the boys out of his sight for long, I would never be able to get them here without him noticing. It was hard enough to sneak out Vezula."

Pesket raised his head, silence falling over the crowd. His eyes hardened, and a snarl echoed in his throat.

"Its settled. Birch is going down."

As much as everyone agreed, something was unknown to them.

Somebody was listening in.

Screenshot (508).png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 2

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

Gathered down at the ports they arrived on, the majority of the tribe were huddled together, wary of being caught.

"This can't go on any longer."

Startled, many looked to the voice, more than surprised to see that Pesket of all nichelings had called this meeting.

"Birch has to go. He's a horrible, cruel leader. I think we can all agree on that."

Many nodded in agreement, a few words being mumbled between nichelings. The only one who didnt move a muscle was Twig, who lay by the water, staring blankly as fish swam by. Robin sat next to him, trying to comfort his brother while simultaneously focusing his attention on Pesket.

A growl rose from the crowd, and Raincloud's lashing tail smacked several nichelings as she pushed through the crowd.

"His wretched brat murdered by brother!" The female snarled, her fur bristling as rage started to overtake her.

Twig noticibly stiffened at the mention of Termite, his eyes starting to water. Robin ran his tail soothingly down his brother's back, shooting Raincloud a look.

Algae was visibly nervous, shuffling her paws and glancing back at her every 5 seconds, paranoid that Birch would find them.

She looked to her daughter, making sure she was still there.

"Moth? He didnt mean to do it, he's just a child."

Raincloud scoffed. "Oh really? Then why isnt he here?"

"Birch doesnt let the boys out of his sight for long, I would never be able to get them here without him noticing. It was hard enough to sneak out Vezula."

Pesket raised his head, silence falling over the crowd. His eyes hardened, and a snarl echoed in his throat.

"Its settled. Birch is going down."

As much as everyone agreed, something was unknown to them.

Somebody was listening in.

Screenshot (508).png

Alexa, play that one song on tiktok I keep listening to. I think I found something other than Lollipop that fits.

Just a day later, the plan was set into motion.

The night was cold, but they specifically waited for rain to do this. The thunder would drown out any sounds they made.

Pesket was at the front, ears peeled back to keep his hearing safe from the horribly loud rain. His fur was soaked, and the cold seeped into his bones, but he slipped towards the river anyway.

Birch's island was a mere few meters away, just across the water.

This was it.

Alae shook violently, being most affected by the cold. Vezula walked next to her, insisting that she should stay behind.

"Hell no. I'm doing this." 

"Just up ahead!" Pesket called out as quietly as he could, looking behind him to make sure everyone was present. Even Thistle has come along, wanting to take revenge for the very thing that started this. The death of her sister.

Just as they inched towards the river, someone cried out, and everyone's gazes snapped towards the noise.

The dark shape of a nicheling was grasping Vezula towards him, holding her close with a claw on her throat.

"Don't even think about stepping into that river." 

Suddenly, Algae's eyes widened, and she let out something akin to a sob.

"Hawk? Why are you doing this?"

As Pesket narrowed his eyes, he saw that it was in fact, Hawk.

The male just chuckled darkly, pressing his claw closer towards his sister's throat.

"You're not laying a paw on my father."

Vezula let out a whimper, and a couple nichelings nearly ripped off his fur then and there.

Algae was frozen, not knowing what to do. She couldn't hurt her child, but if she didnt, her other child would get hurt. Or worse.

"H-how did you even know we were doing this?"

"A little bird told me." Hawk purred.

"Isnt that right?" He said quietly, smirking as he glanced behind him.

Then, someone slipped out of a clump of grass. 

"I KNEW IT!" Raincloud screeched, launching herself towards Moth. "YOU DIRTY, GOOD FOR NOTHING-" Zephyr leapt forward, holding back her daughter as she kept spitting curses and profanities, screeching at the top of her lungs.

Moth simply looked away, his fur bristling and an almost remorseful look on his face.

"My dear brother told me everything, and Im oh so proud he did. I probably wouldnt have ever found out about this otherwise." Hawk quipped, seeming almost like he was putting emphasis on his brother's actions.

"Now, how about to back away-"

Before his sentence could be finished, Hawk fell to the ground, screaming. Vezula to the chance to wriggle away, bolting towards her mother in the crowd.

Hawk shakily stood up, pressing a paw to the sudden wound that was gashed into his shoulder.

"What-"

Then, he was on the ground again, covering his eye with his paw and thrashing under something. 

Hesitantly, he wiped the blood away from his eye, growling up at whatever had pinned him.

His eyes blew wide.

"No..."

His breathing grew heavy.

"You're dead..."

Screenshot (509).png

• Eek! 8

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Just a day later, the plan was set into motion.

The night was cold, but they specifically waited for rain to do this. The thunder would drown out any sounds they made.

Pesket was at the front, ears peeled back to keep his hearing safe from the horribly loud rain. His fur was soaked, and the cold seeped into his bones, but he slipped towards the river anyway.

Birch's island was a mere few meters away, just across the water.

This was it.

Alae shook violently, being most affected by the cold. Vezula walked next to her, insisting that she should stay behind.

"Hell no. I'm doing this." 

"Just up ahead!" Pesket called out as quietly as he could, looking behind him to make sure everyone was present. Even Thistle has come along, wanting to take revenge for the very thing that started this. The death of her sister.

Just as they inched towards the river, someone cried out, and everyone's gazes snapped towards the noise.

The dark shape of a nicheling was grasping Vezula towards him, holding her close with a claw on her throat.

"Don't even think about stepping into that river." 

Suddenly, Algae's eyes widened, and she let out something akin to a sob.

"Hawk? Why are you doing this?"

As Pesket narrowed his eyes, he saw that it was in fact, Hawk.

The male just chuckled darkly, pressing his claw closer towards his sister's throat.

"You're not laying a paw on my father."

Vezula let out a whimper, and a couple nichelings nearly ripped off his fur then and there.

Algae was frozen, not knowing what to do. She couldn't hurt her child, but if she didnt, her other child would get hurt. Or worse.

"H-how did you even know we were doing this?"

"A little bird told me." Hawk purred.

"Isnt that right?" He said quietly, smirking as he glanced behind him.

Then, someone slipped out of a clump of grass. 

"I KNEW IT!" Raincloud screeched, launching herself towards Moth. "YOU DIRTY, GOOD FOR NOTHING-" Zephyr leapt forward, holding back her daughter as she kept spitting curses and profanities, screeching at the top of her lungs.

Moth simply looked away, his fur bristling and an almost remorseful look on his face.

"My dear brother told me everything, and Im oh so proud he did. I probably wouldnt have ever found out about this otherwise." Hawk quipped, seeming almost like he was putting emphasis on his brother's actions.

"Now, how about to back away-"

Before his sentence could be finished, Hawk fell to the ground, screaming. Vezula to the chance to wriggle away, bolting towards her mother in the crowd.

Hawk shakily stood up, pressing a paw to the sudden wound that was gashed into his shoulder.

"What-"

Then, he was on the ground again, covering his eye with his paw and thrashing under something. 

Hesitantly, he wiped the blood away from his eye, growling up at whatever had pinned him.

His eyes blew wide.

"No..."

His breathing grew heavy.

"You're dead..."

Screenshot (509).png

>;o

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

i wanna draw nichelings, so just-pick some characters from this playthrough for me to draw

Hawk and moth

Just now, Flower said:

Hawk and moth

Speaking of those two:

they were originally going to be a single nicheling named 'Hawkmoth', a nicheling that had no choice but to bend to his father's will, and tried to become good for his own sake and the sake of those around him, but came to find out that against his will, his soul was too coruppted by Birch, and he couldnt move past how he was brainwahsed to behave

but i split him into two nichelings, each taking a different part of Hawkmoth as their role

y'know, just a funfact 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Clover said:

i wanna draw nichelings, so just-pick some characters from this playthrough for me to draw

Algae is good gorl-

Also, the one child that drowned their newborn brother-

• Like 1

(things have changed here-just think of it as a new 'book')

Knowing they could no longer stay, the tribe left, leaving behind the lifeless corpse of Birch and the horribly disfigured Hawk, who surely didnt have much longer to live in the condition he was in.

They arrived at an island not much different than the last one.

Their new lives would begin here, and maybe finally, FINALLY, they could be at peace.

We all know that never happens in these stories.

500221597_Screenshot(514).thumb.png.d3976ef014c76a6f262019c8bfe2feb0.png

(on another note, who should the tribe's next leader be?)

• Like 3
  • Eek! 2

1 hour ago, Clover said:

Knowing they could no longer stay, the tribe left, leaving behind the lifeless corpse of Birch and the horribly disfigured Hawk, who surely didnt have much longer to live in the condition he was in.

Their new lives would begin here, and maybe finally, FINALLY, they could be at peace.

Maybe someone who would be too complacent? There's a lot of bearyenas to sneak up on nests, you know...

3 hours ago, Clover said:

Hmmm.... 

Maybe a female? Since it's only been males before now and that's not been going well. 

Whoever they are could drive the tribe to hard to move onto new lands, or drive them too hard to gather grass (since so much of it is regrowing), just as an idea. 

Raincloud looks very well suited to the climate. 

6 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Maybe someone who would be too complacent? There's a lot of bearyenas to sneak up on nests, you know...

2 hours ago, Mulan the Cat said:

Hmmm.... 

Maybe a female? Since it's only been males before now and that's not been going well. 

Whoever they are could drive the tribe to hard to move onto new lands, or drive them too hard to gather grass (since so much of it is regrowing), just as an idea. 

Raincloud looks very well suited to the climate. 

The point isnt to pick a bad leader, that isnt what the main conflict of this new part is

(also, Raincloud would be a terrible leader. Shes rash and impulsive, and literally cant keep anything to herself. she would kill someone if they looked at her funny)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Clover said:

Didn't think too much about it, but Pesket maybe? That would be interesting to see.

3 hours ago, Clover said:

The point isnt to pick a bad leader, that isnt what the main conflict of this new part is

(also, Raincloud would be a terrible leader. Shes rash and impulsive, and literally cant keep anything to herself. she would kill someone if they looked at her funny)

Moth-

The brown purr-snout at the front

11 hours ago, Clover said:

Not sure. I always forget to pick one for my own. So, maybe an older niche with life experience.

• Like 1