Hello Guest

Your favorite games
Started by Philo
9 Replies    754 Views
Philo
Your favorite games
Hi fellow Fawns ^^

I would be very interested to hear what your favorite games are.
Mine are: Digimon World (New Order is also pretty cool), Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and Moster Rancher.
\ ^_^ /

• Read 754 times
  • OffTopic
  • 9 Replies

Markus
Re: Your favorite games
Picking my favorite is hard, but I think Cave Story would be the best guess. Other favorites: Anno 1602, The Settlers (2+3), Age of Empires 1, Advance Wars and Half-Life 1 ^^

Jojo
Well, I think my favourite by far is Skyrim and then Niche :D
Other cool games I really like are Pokémon, Minecraft and Dragon Age inquisition to name a few

Micha
I love the Civilization series, Skyrim, Fallout and Masseffect.
But my all time favourite games are DOS games like Rayman 2 and Liero :>

SpaceLapin
I've been gaming for more than 20 years now so it's very difficult to pick my favourites, but let's try

In the oldies / all time favourites, i'll go with:
  • Baldur's gate (my first CRPG)
  • Deus Ex (first RPG-FPS)
  • Creatures (first artificial life simulator)
  • Fallout 1 & 2 (i didn't like the transition to 3D :( )
  • Guild Wars 1 (didn't like the transition to real MMO in GW2)
In those i've played recently:
  • Niche (of course :D)
  • Skyrim
  • X-Com ennemy unknown / within & X-Com 2
  • Batman: Arkham series
  • Counter Strike Global Offensive
  • Stories : the path of destinies (not exactly a favourite, but - with niche - one of the most pleasant surprises i've had in quite a while)

Anyone of you feel free to add me on steam, I'm there under the same "SpaceLapin" username :)

PrincessK7
Few games I have been playing and loveing currently.
~Friday the 13th(on xbox one) - it is a game that also started out on kickstart.
~Dragon Age: Origins
~Kingdom New Lands

*skyrim is also one I love.
Always looking for friends!
Send me a message to chat.
I have a Steam and Xbox account feel free to add me(send me a message for my gamer tag)

Philo
~Kingdom New Lands

Oh yes, I love Kindom! Met the dev recently, he is a very nice guy :D
\ ^_^ /

LaDestitute
One of my favorite games of all time is Chrono Trigger. I feel like it's one of the best games ever made and I always go back to play it once every few years.

As for what I've been playing lately, Subnautica and Stardew Valley. I'm also playing Don't Starve Together with a friend.
Despite not being a full horror game, Subnautica still manages to scare me a lot. Even so, I really love it's unique and cool sci-fi setting. The game's nearing full release soon (devs said in October?) and I have yet to go anywhere deeper than the Deep Grand Reef or Blood Kelp biomes...the idea of going into the Lost River scares me completely.

I picked up Stardew a week ago or so, despite being late on it. It's relaxing to play and I'm finding it ironic that I play it to relax, yet can't find enough time to actually play it for more than in-game day. I also learned to panic less about progress in it and just do things at my own pace and not worry about money so much.
I am a self-employed student (in IT certification) who creates YouTube content on the side as a main focus and develops games as more than a hobby.

gyppygirl2021
Oof, long list. By genre, I love simulation, strategy and RPG games.

Breaking things down a little further:
-SimCity series up to 3000 (I played the games all the time when I was younger)
-The Sims (mostly 1, I haven't played any of the others much)
-several real-time strategy games like Warcraft, Starcraft, Age of Mythology, etc. (I'm really bad at them but I still love them)
-tactical RPGs (Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance/A2, mainly)
-Aquazone (really, really old aquarium simulator game that basically was my childhood, I love fish)
-Minecraft (on and off, I only really play it casually)
-.hack//G.U.! It's probably my favorite game of all time (next to FFTA), and it just got a remastered rerelease on Steam called Last Recode! (I am SUPER excited about it, but can't afford it quite yet... whoops)
-"Tales of" series, mostly the earlier games (Eternia and the JP-only Destiny 2 are my favorites)
-Spore (as a longtime fan of Maxis... see above, I really wanted to try this out when it was released, but I didn't have a computer that could run it, so I've only recently had the opportunity to play it... and I love it)

And a couple that don't fit in at all:
-Touhou Project (again, I'm really bad at the games but I still love them)
-Crypt of the NecroDancer, which basically consumed my life for a time and is now my most played game on Steam (completely uncontested, everything else has been left in the dust by it)

edit: oh, I forgot Rune Factory! Mainly 3 and 4. It falls into both the simulation and RPG categories, for bonus points. :P
I also really love the generation 5 Pokemon games (Black and White), though I've played pretty much every generation of Pokemon (except the most recent one, whoops)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:06:43 PM by gyppygirl2021 »

Lurkily
Automation is something I have a penchant for.  SpaceChem, Opus Magnum, and Factorio, oh crap, Factorio is amazing.  On the mobile side for my idle gaming, I look to Idle Crafting Clicker, which is actually much more automation and much less clicker.