15 members have voted

1. 1. .

• English/whatever your country's main languege is
    • Any foreign languege subject
    • Maths
    • Biology
    • Physics
    • Chemistry
    • Science (for those who don't have this split into three)
    • History
    • Geography
    • Art
    • Music
    • Other
    • I hate all of them 😒

I literally don't know what my opinion on physics is I'm good at it but it's kind of boring but that might also be because the first physics teacher I had was strict and kind of boring but might actually be because out of all the subjects physics is the one where my class is most chaotic in

i don't really have a favorite subject? i'd say english (which is a foreign language to me) but it's actually pretty boring since i'm fluent in it and learn basically nothing

if i had to pick one, i'd probably say math. i'm not a huge fan it of as a subject but the teacher is kind of cool

13 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Hot take: art class in school sucks, at least it did in my school because of how little creative freedom they give you. It's always make this specific thing with this specific technique

IT DOES!! I thought it would be cool, but you can never pick what you want to draw and how. 

• Paw up 1

Just now, Andromeda Frog said:

biology for sure it's my fav type of science (well it's actually zoology but whatever) 

Also thanks Stranger/Fennel for informing me this topic existed

np lol

I also like biology, a bit

1 hour ago, Fennel said:

IT DOES!! I thought it would be cool, but you can never pick what you want to draw and how. 

In my art class, my teacher lets me choose (kind of) whatever I want to do. It took a bit of arguing, though.

I get to play with clay if I want to, and it doesn't take my art teacher long to fire them. Two weeks maximum.

And I can draw whatever whenever. Currently, everyone is supposed to do this origami thing, but I'm not (totally not because I'm lazy haha)

Just now, polly said:

i HATE math. i hate it BAD 

unlike popular belief my favorite subject is not art its actually ela and social studies/history (somehow) 

which isn't on here somehow? it might be english but its more about literature than english  

9 hours ago, polly said:

SO BASED AND SO TRUE me at math 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

On 9/6/2023 at 2:53 AM, BirbMonster said:

Hot take: art class in school sucks, at least it did in my school because of how little creative freedom they give you. It's always make this specific thing with this specific technique

I mean if it was fun I would love it 

also do u not do home Economics?

If I could have picked multiple I would have put biology as well.

I'm actually not in school anymore (graduated high school last spring)! I'm taking a gap year and got an internship-thingy helping out my art teacher. So basically I'm kind of still at school except I do random tasks, sort of have art class all day (while getting to test out all sorts of paints and techniques!), help out the students, don't get any homework and instead of getting free school lunch I have to bring my own but I get to eat it in the teachers' lounge

• Like 1

I love chem

I just love all sciences, but chem has been my favorite so far. I love the combination of math and science, and I get to mix things and possibly blow a ton of stuff up which is an added bonus

my close second is my tech ed shop

im in the pre-nursing shop, so basically when I graduate high school i can become a full-fledged nursing assistant, which is really cool

did you guys know that blephar is the medical term for eyelid btw

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Star Starless said:

I love chem

I just love all sciences, but chem has been my favorite so far. I love the combination of math and science, and I get to mix things and possibly blow a ton of stuff up which is an added bonus

my close second is my tech ed shop

im in the pre-nursing shop, so basically when I graduate high school i can become a full-fledged nursing assistant, which is really cool

did you guys know that blephar is the medical term for eyelid btw

In my chemistry lessons whenever we mixed things there was always at least one person asking to drink it. 

On 9/7/2023 at 5:37 AM, polly said:

unlike popular belief my favorite subject is not art its actually ela and social studies/history (somehow) 

Ok but what the fish is ela?? /genq

18 hours ago, Icecatcake_frog said:

In my chemistry lesson they wree the teaching us a lesson not to do that so we all were told to smell it 

😭😭🤮🤮🤮

my teacher was handing around a vinegar mixture we made and some kid licked it

• Sad 1