Stray Fawn Community

describe a game/show/book you like in 1 sentence

lizardcake

- child trips and falls into a hole full of furries

- empty shell of an insect fights the sun

- space rocks save the day

- woman is put through a series of tests in an abandoned facility by tired sarcastic computer

- woman is put through a series of tests in an abandoned facility 2: but this time also accompanied by a different, british computer

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, lizardcake said:

- child trips and falls into a hole full of furries

- empty shell of an insect fights the sun

- space rocks save the day

- woman is put through a series of tests in an abandoned facility by tired sarcastic computer

- woman is put through a series of tests in an abandoned facility 2: but this time also accompanied by a different, british computer

Undertale

Hollow Kinight

uhhh... Steven Universe?

Portal

Portal 2

• Paw up 1

its me Kat Katumai participating in forum discussion

anyways heres mine (some are kinda obscure)

-Girl obtains time travel powers, gets kidnapped, saves several lives, ends several lives, destroys multiple timelines and causes a tornado all in less than a week (game)

-Orphan teenager finally gets adopted by some rich family only to be chased around the mansion by a 4 foot tall hunchback carrying giant scissors for the next 10 hours (game)

-"THE PLANE IS GONNA CRASH ITS GONNA CRASH" said Alex calmly-all of his friends then proceeded to drop like flies in ways not even Stephen King could think of (movie)

-This house literally cannot physically exist to the point where the guy living in it is going insane with a tape measure and scribbling his unhinged thoughts in a journal (book)

-Everything is so bad and so cursed that an entire town starts spiraling into madness (get it? spiraling?) (book-or ig manga technically)

-Girl breaks and enters into her old childhood home to relive the stories of her dead relatives-the player cries at the end (game)

-"IS THAT A GUY WITH A PYRAMID ON HIS HEAD???" the player said calmly-it was, in fact, a guy with a pyramid on his head (game)

amazon employee has to find metal to feed monster or they will be fired from their job and die in space 

On 4/10/2024 at 1:14 AM, Lilytuft said:

-Teens (the good guys) bully a homeless kid (the antagonist) who turns out to be the chosen one

-Evil guy tries not to fight his son, fails

-Robot explodes to save his friends

-Noodle house turns out to be a cover-up for a snake cult

-Guy becomes allergic to water after not running fast enough

-Floating orange dude wants to marry underage girl who kind of looks like his dead lover (don't worry, he's not actually into her, he just wants unlimited power)

-A boomer and an ipad kid are twins

-Girl revives guy's dad as revenge for not stopping a big snake when he was 10

-Teens raise a guy who's over 1000 years old

-Army of shapeshifters attacks, and not a single one of them changes shape

-One of the main characters becomes a tyrannical ruler for like 60 years and gets away with it

-Everyone turns into cubes because some guy didn't finish developing a game that ate a beta tester

-There's a society where politics depend on slugs and throwing rocks at the ruler

-Guy gets sacrificed to a cardboard cutout

-"My first girlfriend turned into the sea." "That's rough, buddy"

-Zombie invasion that can only be stopped by the main good guy turning evil

-Whoops, some guys accidentally broke the multiverse in their search for power! Good luck with that!

-Furries send Fireboy and Sans Undertale into the backrooms

These are actually all just different seasons from a show that was far too long to fit into one sentence

Ninjago!!

On 4/10/2024 at 1:34 AM, Lilytuft said:

Two kingdoms are at war, locked in eternal combat with infinite outcomes. The bravest soldiers will ascend through the ranks (and may also become transgender)

(I can guarantee that you've all heard of this one, and probably even played it at some point)

Chess

• Eek! 1

7 hours ago, Katumai said:

its me Kat Katumai participating in forum discussion

anyways heres mine (some are kinda obscure)

-Girl obtains time travel powers, gets kidnapped, saves several lives, ends several lives, destroys multiple timelines and causes a tornado all in less than a week (game)

-Orphan teenager finally gets adopted by some rich family only to be chased around the mansion by a 4 foot tall hunchback carrying giant scissors for the next 10 hours (game)

-"THE PLANE IS GONNA CRASH ITS GONNA CRASH" said Alex calmly-all of his friends then proceeded to drop like flies in ways not even Stephen King could think of (movie)

-This house literally cannot physically exist to the point where the guy living in it is going insane with a tape measure and scribbling his unhinged thoughts in a journal (book)

-Everything is so bad and so cursed that an entire town starts spiraling into madness (get it? spiraling?) (book-or ig manga technically)

-Girl breaks and enters into her old childhood home to relive the stories of her dead relatives-the player cries at the end (game)

-"IS THAT A GUY WITH A PYRAMID ON HIS HEAD???" the player said calmly-it was, in fact, a guy with a pyramid on his head (game)

First one is Life is Strange, third one is Final Destination, sixth one is What Remains of Edith Finch, seventh one is Silent Hill?

7 hours ago, MATTRESS said:

amazon employee has to find metal to feed monster or they will be fired from their job and die in space 

Lethal Company

• Eek! 1

• me and the homies after saving a bunch of kids from a burning building after committing multiple acts of gang violence (bonus points if you know this one) (book)
  • sentient objects get sent to green sphere land connected to a plug (youtube show)
  • invasive species that loves committing crimes (this isn't a show, movie or game but i wanted to include it) (technically an advertisement?)
  • local light child gets stuck in an endless loop of life and death (game)
  • oh hey, stray fawn studio made this one! (game)
  • make a virus that makes people constantly do tiktok dances and order 70 lattes from starbucks (game)
  • flaming arms (book series)
  • physics simulator with a robot that hates you (game)
  • physics simulator 2 except the robot gets turned into a potato (game)
  • emoticon insults you for sucking at the game because he is self-aware (bonus points if you get this one too) (game)
  • human backstory simulator (game)
  • get murdered by a prehistoric crocodile simulator but mobile friendly (game)
  • get murdered by a prehistoric crocodile simulator but made by different people, NOT mobile friendly, more realistic and it costs 30 dollars (game)
  • c r e a t u r e (roblox game)
  • create ungodly animal hybrids and kill gods or something (TWENTY bonus points if you get this one, the fandom is practically dead) (game)
  • twenty feet tall bugs and arachnids start their own society and keep humans in little boxes (youtube show)
  • oh no, bug rain! (i actually don't like this one anymore) (comic)
  • death is rated E for everyone! (youtube show)
  • elevator that is WAY too full and also can kill you (roblox game)
  • griffin simulator (roblox game)
  • all-out bug war (roblox game)
  • WHY DOES THIS KID HAVE A LITERAL GOD IN THEIR POCKET (game)
  • haha funny doodle (roblox game)
  • live in a computer simulator (roblox game)
  • live in a computer simulator but violent (roblox game)
  • waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooooooooo (game)
  • local sentient rook goes through cryogenic freezing (youtube show)
  • JEANS I MISS YOUUU (comic)
  • dice causes an explosion (comic)
  • local white boy survives off of pizza sauce with his giant shark child friend (comic)

if you can get all of these right then be my friend

Edited by 2763miles
added some stuff

4 hours ago, Modiano Urania said:

First one is Life is Strange, third one is Final Destination, sixth one is What Remains of Edith Finch, seventh one is Silent Hill?

Yep 👍I dont really expect anyone to get the others but #2 is my favorite little retro horror game Clocktower, #4 is House of Leaves and #5 is Uzumaki

On 4/9/2024 at 4:43 PM, MATTRESS said:

little guy gets stuck in a timeloop. stuff goes down 

um this is two sentences ? refund ? i want a refund ?

On 4/9/2024 at 4:41 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

amnesiac and 3 month old criminal raccoon go on adventures together!!

thats the only thing i can think of cookei you know what this is you freak

not the also amnesiac dragon guy and wife and old man?

On 4/9/2024 at 4:34 PM, Lilytuft said:

Two kingdoms are at war, locked in eternal combat with infinite outcomes. The bravest soldiers will ascend through the ranks (and may also become transgender)

(I can guarantee that you've all heard of this one, and probably even played it at some point)

is this uhh totally accurate battle simulator. or chess that is a better guess actually

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MАTTRESS said:

is this uhh totally accurate battle simulator. or chess that is a better guess actually

Chess is correct!

6 hours ago, 2763miles said:
  • me and the homies after saving a bunch of kids from a burning building after committing multiple acts of gang violence (bonus points if you know this one) (book)
  • sentient objects get sent to green sphere land connected to a plug (youtube show)
  • invasive species that loves committing crimes (this isn't a show, movie or game but i wanted to include it) (technically an advertisement?)
  • local light child gets stuck in an endless loop of life and death (game)
  • oh hey, stray fawn studio made this one! (game)
  • make a virus that makes people constantly do tiktok dances and order 70 lattes from starbucks (game)
  • flaming arms (book series)
  • physics simulator with a robot that hates you (game)
  • physics simulator 2 except the robot gets turned into a potato (game)
  • emoticon insults you for sucking at the game because he is self-aware (bonus points if you get this one too) (game)
  • human backstory simulator (game)
  • get murdered by a prehistoric crocodile simulator but mobile friendly (game)
  • get murdered by a prehistoric crocodile simulator but made by different people, NOT mobile friendly, more realistic and it costs 30 dollars (game)
  • c r e a t u r e (roblox game)
  • create ungodly animal hybrids and kill gods or something (TWENTY bonus points if you get this one, the fandom is practically dead) (game)
  • twenty feet tall bugs and arachnids start their own society and keep humans in little boxes (youtube show)
  • oh no, bug rain! (i actually don't like this one anymore) (comic)
  • death is rated E for everyone! (youtube show)
  • elevator that is WAY too full and also can kill you (roblox game)
  • griffin simulator (roblox game)
  • all-out bug war (roblox game)
  • WHY DOES THIS KID HAVE A LITERAL GOD IN THEIR POCKET (game)
  • haha funny doodle (roblox game)
  • live in a computer simulator (roblox game)
  • live in a computer simulator but violent (roblox game)
  • waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooooooooo (game)
  • local sentient rook goes through cryogenic freezing (youtube show)
  • JEANS I MISS YOUUU (comic)
  • dice causes an explosion (comic)
  • local white boy survives off of pizza sauce with his giant shark child friend (comic)

if you can get all of these right then be my friend

haha funny doodle and c r e a t u r e are CoS and doodle world?

guy gets stuck in a time loop, inside a bigger, longer time loop that they don't remember

girl puts herself in a time loop to save her Friend

talking flower puts random cowboy kid in a time loop (this is debatable)

ok thats enough time loops sorry guys. can you tell i like time loops (only reason there isn't another one is because polly already did it or it's spoilers)

sad kid does not leave his house and sleeps all day

random guy starts by committing deforestation to build a town and ends with defeating an eldritch lunar god

8 year old needs to put the sun back in a dying world (there is actually another description on this thread that unintentionally applies but its spoilers so i wont say)

guy goes adventuring, dies horribly, goes to underwater hell and dies horribly there unless they escape (< roblox game)

trans woman has to escape her evil shadow self to climb this mountain!!

7 hours ago, 2763miles said:

make a virus that makes people constantly do tiktok dances and order 70 lattes from starbucks (game)

plague inc??

local light child gets stuck in an endless loop of life and death (game)

idk whats with the endless loop of death but sounds like sky cotl

create ungodly animal hybrids and kill gods or something (TWENTY bonus points if you get this one, the fandom is practically dead) (game)

hybrid animals the mobile game???

1 hour ago, MАTTRESS said:

talking flower puts random cowboy kid in a time loop (this is debatable)

Undertale Yellow

1 hour ago, MАTTRESS said:

random guy starts by committing deforestation to build a town and ends with defeating an eldritch lunar god

Terraria?

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, Katumai said:

Yep 👍I dont really expect anyone to get the others but #2 is my favorite little retro horror game Clocktower, #4 is House of Leaves and #5 is Uzumaki

Oh clocktower! I remember it from the creepy bad endings series on YouTube and actually was reminded of it but forgor what it was called lmao

About 200 war criminals* and a janitor go on a road trip I mean err on a journey to find a new home for their species, immediately proceed to make everyone think they died at launch for like two years till they start a Skype call after stopping amnesiac god #3 from committing genocide also they unknowingly duplicated themselves and one of the duplicated crews dies horribly because a theater kid did drugs, the drugs exist because of time travel btw, a scientist accidentally creates the multiverse while trying to stop another scientist from time traveling, DO NOT ENTER THE BASEMENT, everyone has died at least once except the midwife, there are two endings one of them everyone is depressed except three dudes in the other they go if it sucks it da bricks and straight up ditch the universe

(Comic)

*The therapist may not have committed war crimes we cannot be certain

• Eek! 1