Stray Fawn Community

It's NOT FAIR!

This little mistake baby was born on crossing and is nearly identical to our Royal Queen :Eek::Eek::Eek: IT'S A SIGN!936936701_Screenshot(495).thumb.png.bf3b9358fe74025c5e805e6bed5f8368.png

WHY do the best ones have to be sickly. WHY!?

Now I have to try to keep her alive long enough with my purrsnot so this child can make it to home island :o

Post pictures of your sick babies that deserved to be healthy!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 6

19 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Nope, I obviously have NO idea who the heck Meringue is, I have never heard that name in my life!

Well, maybe you should get to know them. Just don't get too close... physically...

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Well, maybe you should get to know them. Just don't get too close... physically...

or as in relationship. I hear he leaves a little to soon... 

for someone else...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oof. I don't have pictures of most, but here's ... "a sick baby"20190422_234047.thumb.jpg.cac98fc6a8bf86a7c36af9aa5044880c.jpg

That's a warriors tribe with high damage multipliers. I could have sworn her parents were compatible... 

Anyway, she's an exact reincarnation of someone born many generations ago. She didn't have the claw, though. But was very dear to me. Water body has been almost extinct, so seeing these genes again on the wrong family branch is rather odd. She won't be able to hunt, just to camp by the healing fruit by the exact day or die. Nichelings don't even reach their third gem with no healing, and yet, there's this one. There was also another sick reincarnation... but I didn't have the fruit yet and he rolled a "die". 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bostonlobstah said:

This little mistake baby was born on crossing and is nearly identical to our Royal Queen :Eek::Eek::Eek: IT'S A SIGN!936936701_Screenshot(495).thumb.png.bf3b9358fe74025c5e805e6bed5f8368.png

WHY do the best ones have to be sickly. WHY!?

Now I have to try to keep her alive long enough with my purrsnot so this child can make it to home island :o

Post pictures of your sick babies that deserved to be healthy!!

This is a bit off topic, but I just realised that I had a nicheling who looked almost exactly like her (but she wasn't sick)20190209091841_1.thumb.jpg.0dc41ace10fdebcb15a8157721849fe2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

39 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

EEEK BOSTON CLONE! I LOVE HER!

First: Dragon Tear

Second: Aetherskye

Third: Philo

Fourth: Bostonlobstah

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Meringue clearly liked your Boston clone. He would happily be her mate (temporarily, of course...).

um, she only has two gem thingys though...

meringue has three.

therefore Meringue is an adult.

and the Boston clone is either a child or teen.

o.o.

(yeah she more than likely grew up but..)

1 hour ago, C0ffeebeans said:

um, she only has two gem thingys though...

meringue has three.

therefore Meringue is an adult.

and the Boston clone is either a child or teen.

o.o.

(yeah she more than likely grew up but..)

he wants to be her mate ONCE SHE GROWS UP

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MelonNicheling said:

this poor adorable thing was born sick. :( I have no idea how, I must have mistaked I immunity for J immunity.. :(20190301132730_1.thumb.jpg.ec11f62a5ac32b2c06369324d7cd6879.jpg

Her mom is Poop:Markus:

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

I once had an albino heat-bodied (ayy) derp snout boi invited into my tribe and he helped us reach peak FOOD! Sadly he was sick so I pulled an emergency female on em and then after he died his son was named after him lol

• Like 3