Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

change of plans:

i'll be chasing a LOT of lionesses today, for several reasons

1. I have 36 lionesses and only 40 slots, which i need 2 GB to upgrade

2. I just dont need some anymore

3. They have cubs better than them

4. I have a lot of adolescents that will be adults in the next week at most, so i really need room

i'll start chasing them when i figure out who's gotta go, then i'll put the lionesses here in case anyone wants to look for them (i know for a fact that there will be some good ones, all i really keep is pretty lionesses)

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

change of plans:

i'll be chasing a LOT of lionesses today, for several reasons

1. I have 36 lionesses and only 40 slots, which i need 2 GB to upgrade

2. I just dont need some anymore

3. They have cubs better than them

4. I have a lot of adolescents that will be adults in the next week at most, so i really need room

i'll start chasing them when i figure out who's gotta go, then i'll put the lionesses here in case anyone wants to look for them (i know for a fact that there will be some good ones, all i really keep is pretty lionesses)

I used all my energy already >:[

11 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

J E M M A

named after an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. character and bred to someone else's stud that was named after a different Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. character xD I got a full refund because I made an AoS reference in the stud request message

also...just bred with another of my lionesses (not an NCL this time). 3 more cubs on the way

alright, heres the lionesses im chasing:

1589890525_Screenshot(446).thumb.png.1140f2f8d79db154f4a2d7b07f819324.png

the only cool things about this one are the Fiery Rumble and Bloodbourne Siamese, nothing too special

363340563_Screenshot(447).thumb.png.653db45e12f18caaf37d3742611c21d7.png

this girl has the Albino base, i bough her to try and get Snowflake, but Wet Season ended literally right after i got her

1797906076_Screenshot(448).thumb.png.dbe99e3f9c9b44b45077b0e43aceb0a5.png

this one is actually already a chased NCL, she's nothing special but i love her, she gave me a pretty daughter named Peachi so i think her purpose has been fulfilled

61659797_Screenshot(449).thumb.png.f52102ddb3f6fedbdd4a82d31989f9ed.png

also a chased NCL, she has the Noctis base + Feline 6 Elysian and Sunset Siamese

1382949028_Screenshot(450).thumb.png.ff39dc6ffe1c9d439dc906a052564c25.png

this one was a cub from the Giving Tree, she has a bunch of Arctic, Glacial and Frostbitten markings along with Noctic points

83418407_Screenshot(451).thumb.png.42be4b455901147e0ae80dbc718399e7.png

this one is probably the best, she has 4 Elysian markings along with Sunset Crackle and 5 hidden ones

and finally, a lioness i need to get rid of but i cant chase for obvious reasons:

812029531_Screenshot(452).thumb.png.80d5d622666035fa956383071bd43242.png

shes a Primal, chasing her would wipe her mutation. I know i could probably sell her for something, but i feel like just giving her away. Anyone here who wants her can have her, if you dot want her cub too i can chase it

time to start chasing all of these-

• Love 1

Could anyone here take two of my adolescents in really quick? I want to apply for the Hard Mode Clan and for that you aren't allowed to have any lions with lineage. After they've accepted me I'll take them back again (I like them too much to chase them even though they aren't pretty)

Just now, mhiahia said:

Could anyone here take two of my adolescents in really quick? I want to apply for the Hard Mode Clan and for that you aren't allowed to have any lions with lineage. After they've accepted me I'll take them back again (I like them too much to chase them even though they aren't pretty)

i can do that

Just now, Clover said:

i have room in case they grow up, since i just chased a bunch of lions

Awesome, thanks! What's your member ID/name?

On 5/18/2020 at 6:55 AM, Clover said:

Good luck with that, i've already given up on it :')

i'll probably just buy a lioness with the Dorsal Fur mutation once the event is over

I was just looking at Dorsal Furs at the Trading Center and... they're 95-150GB each. You may have 200GB coming in soon, but...JEEZ LOUISE THAT'S A LOT OF GB

Just now, Sky said:

I was just looking at Dorsal Furs at the Trading Center and... they're 95-150GB each. You may have 200GB coming in soon, but...JEEZ LOUISE THAT'S A LOT OF GB

Im planning to spend my BG on a Tigon, so thats not happening :')

but yeah, jesus thats a lot, though its nothing compared to Leopons and Tigons, which usually go for 250-300 GB minimum

im lucky i found one that was 180 GB

• Eek! 1

i did it boys

i got a Tigon, for only 180 GB, leaving me with 40 left

her name is Rhea, named after the consort of Cronus, the Greek god of harvest

i just feel like naming any Tigons i get after some sort of mythology-

she's 9 years and 8 months old, so she has plenty of time to give me more Tigons

she even has the Nuumite base, which is a special one

needless to say-i love her to death

875765858_Screenshot(461).thumb.png.ad23dfa7c3372450fe383ce864e5262b.png

her Tigon daughters will probably be Hestia, Hera and possibly Persephone? that ones kinda iffy- (if i remember the Greek family tree right, im a bit rusty)

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Clover said:

i did it boys

she's 9 years and 8 months old, so she has plenty of time to give me more Tigons

her Tigon daughters will probably be Hestia, Hera and possibly Persephone? that ones kinda iffy- (if i remember the Greek family tree right, im a bit rusty)

Such a pretty girl! Congrats!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clover said:

i did it boys

Hestia has to either be the first or last tigon born- Since Hestia is both the oldest and the youngest of all the siblings. Hestia is best goddess. 10/10 would sacrifice to a fireplace again.

• Like 2

So technically I could beat the breeding part of the challenge in the next two days because I will have 22 cubs born. But I am pretty sure that I will have horrible luck so I will have to do some more claiming today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Today I'm harvesting a great bounty of cubs...not just because there's a litter of four, but because I have I think about 14 cubs being born.

image.png.feeca5289ff9c4ca5c870e6b8ad1b4ce.png

image.png.39b1e33b5af5ed32faa857a4056f0dab.png

6SXR7DT6IFYGUOHIP YESSSSS

These have been some of my best days on Lioden, seriously

A lot has been changing

first of all:

My lioness Kloudy (who was a gift from Renio a while ago, she has Pie Clouded) just had a Harlequin cub, who im pretty sure got it from her father

look at her!  : D 

258377088_Screenshot(462).thumb.png.5882dd47fcc740480afd62dcc2c9285b.png

• Love 2