Stray Fawn Community

Where’d the mods go?

Goggles-kun

2 minutes ago, The Derpiest Two-Face Cat said:

Well, @ThingOfAirPuddle8 (Skysplash) was on here... Yesterday? Two days ago? Well, recently. And @Jojo just went missing.

Who else is a mod...

I heard Jojo was a fan of Game of Thrones. They explained their absence as binge-watching, I think, which may explain as to why they’re gone.

• Like 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I heard Jojo was a fan of Game of Thrones. They explained their absence as binge-watching, I think, which may explain as to why they’re gone.

They are probably re-watching it because it ended...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Uhhh.... could I be a mod? I’m online most of the day unless I’m full of insanity and I can’t show it around others... : P

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

I think she's on holiday in Croatia? and had a problem with her internet connection before that. My memory isn't the best

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Sorry. Had to go somewhere.

Ask Philo if you can be a moderator, because I can’t promote people

True, and maybe I will, it’s just something that I have to think about since it’s an important job to do..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, BrightPrettyHeadThing said:

*hears people volunteering to become mods* is the world ending yet?

Certainly not! But I find that funny for some reason xD

Hello! I was worried you dropped off the face of the earth. I've been the only mod for a while, with Jojo popping once or twice... I was gone for like 3 days because I was too busy reading and watching Doctor Who xD 

I just finished Season 4 and I nearly cried... then we get onto a few specials then season 5! oohhhhh I'm gonna miss Donna tho

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, ThingOfAirPuddle8 said:

Hello! I was worried you dropped off the face of the earth. I've been the only mod for a while, with Jojo popping once or twice... I was gone for like 3 days because I was too busy reading and watching Doctor Who xD 

I just finished Season 4 and I nearly cried... then we get onto a few specials then season 5! oohhhhh I'm gonna miss Donna tho

Great to see you again then! I was wondering where you fled off to! :)

I am not dead guys. You will never get rid of me * evil cackle * . I am on vacation as Spaceycat observed so well :D  And before that I had a lot of stuff going on with university. 

Also I am in no mood to rewatch GoT currently. Season 8 was awful. And I don't like doritos ^^

Also welcome back @Goggles-kun ❤️

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1