Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

Just now, The Spanish Inquisition said:

wait why does the quote say that I said it

I hacked it lol

Lmao actually i just quote the quote that you quoted (if that make sense) because I was lazy to go over the other page

4 minutes ago, CatLoaf said:

I hacked it lol

Ok

...any particular reason why?

Edit: missed this lol

4 minutes ago, CatLoaf said:

Lmao actually i just quote the quote that you quoted (if that make sense) because I was lazy to go over the other page

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CatLoaf said:

i know i keep bringing up Sariph im obsessed with him but tomorrow he is ready to breed!  Get ready in a few days for Tundra koi-leopard babies! 

@mhiahia

I mean...maybe, just maybe I check his breeding status every day because I'm hyped for the babies.

Honestly, I think because he's in your lair I like him more than I would've if he stayed.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

21 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I mean...maybe, just maybe I check his breeding status every day because I'm hyped for the babies.

Honestly, I think because he's in your lair I like him more than I would've if he stayed.

Coool

17 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

@CatLoaf Also, since we are both wind flight I will now headcanon his parents coming over to visit him from time to time.

I’m in plague but the eye colours really don’t fit my dragons. I also have to second spacecat on the primal eyes. If I could change I’d probably change to the ice flight, unfortunately that’s not happening anytime soon though- 1300 gems? Nu-uh. 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

So, when I was fighting in the coliseum today, I got those wonderful items:

image.png.44320abd7cbb097cd7729236b045c18f.png

Cool right? Well, you can't use them as hats. For whatever reason.

But it somehow was the thing that channeled my creative energy and I present my first Flight Rising art:

1752177392_WithoutCreamer.thumb.jpg.1285fd5072c1c348ad51bd2ac9751649.jpg

Flicker is amazed by those new things and Strunk is annoyed because she's wearing something so hideous.

• Love 6

Just now, Raybeams said:

I’m in plague but the eye colours really don’t fit my dragons. I also have to second spacecat on the primal eyes. If I could change I’d probably change to the ice flight, unfortunately that’s not happening anytime soon though- 1300 gems? Nu-uh. 

Have you already used your free flight change?