Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She watched her go with tears in her eyes and then slammed her head into the rock floor and just like that was asleep, or pretending to be.

Elra entered the room

"Hello, Quitter." She hissed

Elra pinned Rabbitspring to the ground

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

She scoffed, standing up. She seemed...angry? 

"You know what? You're pathetic. You can't just give up that easily. We've come this far, we're in to deep to just give up. I can't believe you."

She turned away, slipping out of the cave. "I know I'm not perfect, and I'm so sorry for what I've done, but...at least I'm not a quitter. Get a grip. Then maybe you'll earn some dam respect."

With that, she was gone.

She watched her go with tears in her eyes and then slammed her head into the rock floor and just like that was asleep, or pretending to be.

Issi looks up from her little problem as Snowdove goes off. Her eyes goes to Rabbitspring that slams her head and pass out. Issi flinch. I should go check on her. It's not like Rabbitspring to just try and knock herself out.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Juniper leapt more slowly, trying to not touch the water. "Are you alright Jest? You don't look well..."

Jest seemed to be a little out of it, and wasn't paying attention as he kept jumping between rocks, almost falling off repeatedly. His claws somehow kept him on the rocks, but it was still extremely dangerous. He even dipped into the water a few times because he couldn't get a good grip on some of the rocks.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Elra entered the room

She doesn’t react, maybe she really was knocked out cold.

Just now, Flower said:

"Ha Ha." Elra hissed, "Well, That Is So Sad That No One Will Get To See You Die."

Elra bit down on Rabbitspring's shoulder, Trying to get Rabbit to feel pain

3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Elra entered the room

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Issi rush over and knocks Elra off. "What do you think you're doing? Spot?"

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

jsjdhbcsjbcajnbcakj

My depression boi doing something that is now depressing is evil-- That's an evil blep--

Sorry..

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

I LOVE IT BUT IT IS EVIL BECAUSE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGDVNWSB CVWB CNWEBCNWEBCVN WBM CNB WN BC VBSW BERCEWN RBFM 

Oh? Then not sorry? xD 

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

jsjdhbcsjbcajnbcakj

My depression boi doing something that is now depressing is evil-- That's an evil blep--

Did you just...insult my not sad tactic?

*Inhale* DRTYFGJHUKNLM;XNDJCBHVUGDHBKJNLCVN FHDBKLCNFDBHLJKLSDFJMSNKDJFK CBKJVNFCDJHFVDURJCLKN GHUDJLVKMNJGBFTUIJCLKMNBJHUDJXISKMNCFBHKUJNGBTRFEKMIOVDMKGIOV

• Like 1

Finch looked down at Everest. ‘’I’m sorry, I’ll be back soon enough I hope.’’ He walked away, slipping after Snowdove. He walked out into the snow and shivered, looking around for her and sniffing the air.

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi rush over and knocks Elra off. "What do you think you're doing? Spot?"

Elra straightened up, "Who Spot?" She asked before slashing down her paw on Issi's muzzle

Elra ponced and pinned Issi down

Her mask was taken off. She had hate and rage filled up in her eyes and her teeth were like razors

Penelope Theme; Monster ((Dodie, on TikTok--))

Board; The Devil Within

Everest; Peanut Butter Jelly Song

Forest Niche is yet to be known-- but a spoiler would be saying that her theme is; All you want to do ((Six musical))

They have more, but eh--

I might do a poster of mah baboos soon--

• Eek! 1

Finch looked down at Everest. ‘’I’m sorry, I’ll be back soon enough I hope.’’ He walked away, slipping after Snowdove. He walked out into the snow and shivered, looking around for her and sniffing the air.

Snowdove was sitting in the storm, overlooking the ground below the cliff she rested on. She didnt seem to notice Finch.

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Penelope Theme; Monster ((Dodie, on TikTok--))

Board; The Devil Within

Everest; Peanut Butter Jelly Song

Forest Niche is yet to be known-- but a spoiler would be saying that her theme is; All you want to do ((Six musical))

They have more, but eh--

I might do a poster of mah baboos soon--

I actually know all those songs for once-

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove was sitting in the storm, overlooking the ground below the cliff she rested on. She didnt seem to notice Finch.

He walked over and just sat close to her, saying nothing, snowflakes dotted his dark brown fur

Just now, Clover said:

((wait-- would she be able to see the group on the water stones?))

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Elra straightened up, "Who Spot?" She asked before slashing down her paw on Issi's muzzle

Elra ponced and pinned Issi down

Her mask was taken off. She had hate and rage filled up in her eyes and her teeth were like razors

Issi used her hind legs to kick the niche off. Issi growled at her and the pain. "Nevermind." Must be confused. "Who are you?!" She was alert for any other attack.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi used her hind legs to kick the niche off. Issi growled at her and the pain. "Nevermind." Must be confused. "Who are you?!" She was alert for any other attack.

"Why Should I Tell YOU?!" Elra spat as she ponced and bit down on Issi's leg , twisting it so much it broke.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"Why Should I Tell YOU?!" Elra spat as she ponced and bit down on Issi's leg , twisting it so much it broke.

Issi screamed but took a bite at the niche's face and clawed at her.

Rabbitspring opened her eyes, not being able to stand the violence. ‘’Stop it!’’ She spat. ‘’Go back to whatever hell hole you crawled from.’’ She snapped.

I'm against Ink dieing-- But Elra might be on my hate list now-- Pfftt--

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring opened her eyes, not being able to stand the violence. ‘’Stop it!’’ She spat. ‘’Go back to whatever hell hole you crawled from.’’ She snapped.

Elra smirked and let go of Issi's leg

"Strong Words For A Liar." Elra spat