Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He flinched, ears peeling back. "Hey... Calm down and just talk to me.." He said, lowering his head.

She looked at him, eyes still wide. "Dad please, it wasnt my fault...it was Treasure, please-"

"Uh, is she okay?" Jubileze questioned, staring at the panicking female.

"Rain drowned." Juniper whispered one last time, eyes locked with Jest's.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She looked at him, eyes still wide. "Dad please, it wasnt my fault...it was Treasure, please-"

treasure must die

• Paw up 2

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Issi stayed quiet throughout this ordeal. Her own mind plagued with memories of her own father and begging him.

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

Jest stared back at her. "It's not your fault, Juniper." He said, reaching a paw out and putting in on hers.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:14 PM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest stared back at her. "It's not your fault, Juniper." He said, reaching a paw out and putting in on hers.

(bump)

On 5/6/2020 at 3:14 PM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Is Juniper dead?

On 5/5/2020 at 10:14 PM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(bump to get this going @Clover)

Everest looked around before spotting pawprints walking towards him. He growled, staring at the indents that were being made in the snow. He started backing up.

"Oh. It's just you. It's been a while, hasn't it?" A voice asked, seeming close yet also really far away.

Everest blinked, then squinted. He could see the faint outline of a familiar creature. "What do you want?" Everest questioned, trying to ignore the blood in his mouth.

Just- Kalile.

If it happens it happens, but I think that will be in story 2..... I still have time.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

If it happens it happens, but I think that will be in story 2..... I still have time.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--

I- The sequel. It's called the sequel.

I- The sequel. It's called the sequel.

I know. Are we talking around each other? (Misunderstanding?) or are we busy messing with each other? (I'm totally messing with you, not in a mean way, this is how we show we like you in the fam)

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

I know. Are we talking around each other? (Misunderstanding?) or are we busy messing with each other? (I'm totally messing with you, not in a mean way, this is how we show we like you in the fam)

spspspspspsppspspsps

(Yeah, I'm trying to joke around. Just waiting to see if Flower and Clover secretly died without us or are doing something else. Like eating limes.)

spspspspspsppspspsps

(Yeah, I'm trying to joke around. Just waiting to see if Flower and Clover secretly died without us or are doing something else. Like eating limes.)

(We’re both online, I’m just also waiting to see if clover is feeling well enough to rp

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

spspspspspsppspspsps

(im drawing gay cats)

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

spspspspspsppspspsps

xDKIKIKIKIKIKI

(Cool. Nah think we all to angry to rp today. I'm so lazy these days since my work informed me we will be starting back up Monday, so I'll be less online)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

(We’re both online, I’m just also waiting to see if clover is feeling well enough to rp

Don't worry we don't mind.