Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘No.. just got to keep everyone I love alive for a little while longer.’’ He said. ‘’You?’’

Issi thought a bit on that one. I don't know. "It just feels like going to another island. I've been on the move since I was a teen so this whole time travel thing is a bit weird but in the end just another Island to me." She shrugged. She rubbed against his side before moving forward. "I'm sure we'll be fine." I hope.  

"We're here." One of the nichelings said.

They were at a massive clearing filled with nichelings. Several talked, some lay sleeping in the sun, and children ran around, annoying people and playing tag.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi thought a bit on that one. I don't know. "It just feels like going to another island. I've been on the move since I was a teen so this whole time travel thing is a bit weird but in the end just another Island to me." She shrugged. She rubbed against his side before moving forward. "I'm sure we'll be fine." I hope.  

‘Yeah.’’

Just now, Clover said:

They were at a massive clearing filled with nichelings. Several talked, some lay sleeping in the sun, and children ran around, annoying people and playing tag.

‘’Where is mistletoe?’’ Rabbitspring asked

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

"I'm Sapphire."

"And I'm J-J-Jabali."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove suddenly looked at Jabali, narrowing her eyes. "You seem familiar...wait, aren't you from Tundra Heart?"

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Yes."

Issi overhear this and frowns. "How did more of you end up here?" She looked at the two while making sure that Bubbli is still safely in her grip.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

It seems to be a good tribe. Didn't they say the nicheling Mistletoe were abused by them?

‘’Where is mistletoe?’’ Rabbitspring asked

He gestured to what seemed like a pile of rocks, a couple of logs on top of it.

"In there. I don't know if you should really talk to him at the moment."

Issi overhear this and frowns. "How did more of you end up here?" She looked at the two while making sure that Bubbli is still safely in her grip.

"I don't know! How would I know?" Sapphire yelled, her eyes turning red, but then turned back to normal. 

He gestured to what seemed like a pile of rocks, a couple of logs on top of it.

"In there. I don't know if you should really talk to him at the moment."

‘’Why not? Is he okay?’’ She asked.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

"I don't know! How would I know?" Sapphire yelled, her eyes turning red, but then turned back to normal. 

Issi moved back a bit with caution while keeping an eye on Sapphire. "I didn't mean to offend, you ok?" They seem really stressed about being here. So, they could be telling the truth about not knowing how they got here.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Why not? Is he okay?’’ She asked.

"Physically, yes. But I can't say the same for the other one."

He walked off, sitting down next to a female and licking her head.

‘’Oh no it’s happening again! I have some of the healing fruit in my pouch let’s go!’’ She said dashing over the the logs and rocks.

Issi looked over at Rabbitspring talking to the nicheling from this tribe. I should probably go over there.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Oh no it’s happening again! I have some of the healing fruit in my pouch let’s go!’’ She said dashing over the the logs and rocks.

Vissen and Snowdove followed, pushing their way into the structure.

Mistletoe was in there, seemingly hunched over and whispering. A male nicheling lay curled in a nest at his paws, ribs showing and breathing shallowly. 

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi moved back a bit with caution while keeping an eye on Sapphire. "I didn't mean to offend, you ok?" They seem really stressed about being here. So, they could be telling the truth about not knowing how they got here.

"I'm sorry. I just... get really frustrated sometimes."

Mistletoe was in there, seemingly hunched over and whispering. A male nicheling lay curled in a nest at his paws, ribs showing and breathing shallowly. 

‘’Hello I’m here to help tell me what’s happening.’’ She said in a calm yet demanding manner. (How much fruit should she have left? Ik u probably have plots planned and I don’t want to mess them up

Just now, Broken said:

"I'm sorry. I just... get really frustrated sometimes."

Issi nodded. "We all do. We should go after the rest." She gestured to where the others are with her head.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Healing fruit? Is he already hurt? Issi glanced at Bubbli. Might not be a good idea to go in there with the cub. Issi walked towards the structure but stopped outside it. She made sure she was in no one's way as she lied down and placed Bubbli between her paws.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Hello I’m here to help tell me what’s happening.’’ She said in a calm yet demanding manner. (How much fruit should she have left? Ik u probably have plots planned and I don’t want to mess them up

(It doesn't really matter, you'll see why)

He looked up, wiping the tears from his eyes and smiling. "Hi!" He didn't have as many scars as he did when Pathfollower showed him, but small ones (and a few big ones) criss-crossed on his pelt. "It's just, my mate-Sparrow-here is...I-I don't really know what's wrong with him." He whispered the last part.

Issi nodded. "We all do. We should go after the rest." She gestured to where the others are with her head.

Healing fruit? Is he already hurt? Issi glanced at Bubbli. Might not be a good idea to go in there with the cub. Issi walked towards the structure but stopped outside it. She made sure she was in no one's way as she lied down and placed Bubbli between her paws.

Finch walked and sat besides her his muscles tensed. ‘’Wonder where ink’s been.’’ He said.

Just now, Clover said:

(It doesn't really matter, you'll see why)

He looked up, wiping the tears from his eyes and smiling. "Hi!" He didn't have as many scars as he did when Pathfollower showed him, but small ones (and a few big ones) criss-crossed on his pelt. "It's just, my mate-Sparrow-here is...I-I don't really know what's wrong with him." He whispered the last part.

‘If can try to help him if you want me to.’’ She said gently.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"That seems like a great idea." Said Jabali, looking around nervously. He still hadn't gained his third gem yet. 

Just now, Flower said:

Finch walked and sat besides her his muscles tensed. ‘’Wonder where ink’s been.’’ He said.

Issi licked the top of Bubbli's head. "Knowing him. He'll pop up at the worst time and scare us halve to death while laughing about it." Issi sighed. "What do you think of the two new ones?" Issi looked at Sapphire. "That one's eye's turned red when she got mad so be careful."

‘If can try to help him if you want me to.’’ She said gently.

He looked back down at Sparrow. "I don't think you can. We tried everything, healing fruit worked for a bit. He was up for a full day before he was like this again the next morning."

Sparrow breathed heavily, shifting a bit. His eyes were dull and what seemed like some foam slowly dripped from his mouth.