Stray Fawn Community

can i make this a petition? [serious post]

wikipedia [he/him]

Alright, I have it on my profile now. I don't feel comfortable putting it on my member title without there being a separate slot for it (I'd just feel like I was going around screaming "Hey everyone look at meee!" (That's not what I think when I see other people doing it, just what it would feel like to do it myself.)). I don't want to offend anybody, but it's not in the rules and therefore it's my own decision what I do with my membertitle. Hate me if you want, but I don't want to do this just out of peer pressure.

I'm sorry everyone. I just hate being pushed into things against my own will. I get pressured way too easily (and it makes me upset over nothing). And again, this isn't even something the devs told us to do so...

I know this was just to make others more comfortable, but... I feel like whenever it comes to pride stuff, I say something wrong and suddenly I'm the worst enemy of all LGBTQ+ people... I miss the days we could post whatever we wanted without fearing it might upset or offend somebody.

Maybe I should just go. I need to calm down. Maybe I'll just stay out of conversation for a while and focus on art, beta testing, game translation and fun things.

This post got way too long... I'm sorry, I'll just go to draw now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, Google Oversætter said:

Then... Alex? 

"Have you seen Alex' profile picture? It's really cute!" 

Does this work? Also thank you for trying to help! :D

if alex is your name, then it's your name ^^ 

if you'd like us to use your name too, you can put [she/her + no pronouns] :) 

• Paw up 1

I'm also kind of waiting for a separate slot. It would be much more useful to have a short section in the profiles. Or a second section below the rank? That would guide new people too without having to fish around profiles. Just a short space that's labelled as an option to communicate whatever you favour. That would look more organized and actively encourage people.

• Like 3

I'm sorry. Usually I try to be the comfort person, but right now I'm the one with a problem. No one has even said anything to make me upset, but I can't help but think I'm propably just being unnecessarily difficult...

It's okay if you hate me. I know I'm not the nicest person around. I have my flaws. This is one of them. I find my own path in the grass and do things the hard way. That's the way it's always been.

4 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I'm also kind of waiting for a separate slot. It would be much more useful to have a short section in the profiles. Or a second section below the rank? That would guide new people too without having to fish around profiles. Just a short space that's labelled as an option to communicate whatever you favour. That would look more organized and actively encourage people.

i'll have to @Philo for this, since I cant edit the code :) 

2 minutes ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

I'm sorry. Usually I try to be the comfort person, but right now I'm the one with a problem. No one has even said anything to make me upset, but I can't help but think I'm propably just being unnecessarily difficult...

It's okay if you hate me. I know I'm not the nicest person around. I have my flaws. This is one of them. I find my own path in the grass and do things the hard way. That's the way it's always been.

wh?

5 minutes ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

I hope nobody is going to hate anyone here over formating. You can be direct, but I haven't ever seen you not being nice. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Clover said:

Huh, interesting

Im boring and I live in Washington (That's in America) , but I know some French 

Otherwise, im clueless about other languages mostly :')

Jamestown^^

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

A lot of people don't really like my gender? Most people say that you can only be one or the other, but i'm more of a genderfluid. (Born female)

Hey, hey, hey kid, come closer

Yeah, closer

A bit closer...

*Whispers* You are valid, you beautiful human being

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I hope nobody is going to hate anyone here over formating. You can be direct, but I haven't ever seen you not being nice. 

Thank you, this calmed me down a bit. Feeling pressured just gets me upset over small or even nonexistent issues

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

A lot of people don't really like my gender? Most people say that you can only be one or the other, but i'm more of a genderfluid. (Born female)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Yeah, closer

A bit closer...

*scoots closer and whispers* here have this cookie that represents my full support of you and the wonderful, valid person you are

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

? Why would people not like you? Dome humanity... if being a square meant being civilized and like actually good, then humanity is the most round circle ever

• Paw up 1

27 minutes ago, Clover said:

Yeah, closer

A bit closer...

27 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

why would people get annoyed at that??

25 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

I think that's okay. :D

Just be whoever you are! (I sound like a bot, don't I? xD

24 minutes ago, Google translation said:

*scoots closer and whispers* here have this cookie that represents my full support of you and the wonderful, valid person you are

24 minutes ago, Renio. said:

? Why would people not like you? Dome humanity... if being a square meant being civilized and like actually good, then humanity is the most round circle ever

Thanks guys!^^

Also, Clover i'm a DOORKnOB-- ((Also an excuse for not using pronouns. And for not wanting to side with humanity.))

People get annoyed because they think you have to stick to one gender and they say it's inhuman (or any other rude word) to sorta blend into any gender 'on a whim'

• Sad 3

I honestly don’t care.

Evil Aether is genderfluid and uses any pronouns. Since we have the same account and are physically the same person I don’t care.

call me anything. (Though he/him pronouns may puzzle me when knowing if it’s for me or someone else b/c I am used to she/her.)

4 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

role/bio? (like how i have it)

I can’t see it on mobile which is what I’m on currently so... yeah... sorry if I still mispronoun you.

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

I can’t see it on mobile which is what I’m on currently so... yeah... sorry if I still mispronoun you.

oh look a better reason for me to have it in my username

other than ruining my Perfect Rank

Welp. I'm just going to apologize now to everyone for I will mostly/ probably forget what you prefer in the future. (If you read the RP time and space, you will know I forget things easily)