Stray Fawn Community

Rise Of The Forgotten

Katumai

I've been really stressed out lately, so why not make a playthrough?

My uh-last one kinda got murdered because of a problem with my computer....(rip Giltetra tribe)

Alright, so submit your nichelings

Submission Rules:

Submit a screenshot of the first nicheling that's in your screenshots folder, or just a completely random nicheling in there

If you only have screenshots of your favorite nichelings, just pick whatever nicheling you see first in the save of your first slot

These nichelings are literally just ones that were there in your saves, but never exactly acknowledged or had a story to them (c'mon, we ALL have those)

Rules for Me/General Rules:

Ever nicheling that's born gets a song assigned to them, to give them some sort of personality or to base their lives off the music (oh boy, can anyone guess where I got THIS idea frome?)

The songs can be literally any song, from something ambiguous as all heck (Like 'Racehorse Get Married' by Jordaan Mason & The Horse Museum) or something blatant and obvious (Like, I dunno, a lot of songs?) They'll either be songs I know and love, or they'll be assigned using a random generator

:More Rules Soon:

This post will edited after the playthrough starts

mkay here we go! I went to my only save that wasn't Chenthya, an abandoned playthrough, or blind genes. I went to the first nicheling I didn't have much personality/story for: Lenny. he's a little teen, his mom died when he was super young, then his dad died when he was a bit older. he's been staying with his sister on the archipelago island everyone's already left, he was waiting with his sister to be old enough to cross the water (it's too dangerous if they're not an adult). then for explanation purposes (bc I just deleted him from his original save...), since he was so little, a bluebread picked him up and carried him off to wherever this playthrough takes him. he's 5 days old in-game, feel free to make him older or something. also, his pattern genes are D+D shape, medium + huge pattern, thin + thick density.

20200409174733_1.thumb.jpg.e94359f8f4f1d1b1061e0e2e31f2945e.jpg

• Like 1

can you use my nicheling- ichigo?

you can change her genes if you think she's too perfect or anything like that-
She doesn't have much backstory or anything like that. You can make it up if you'd like.

Just some notes- she's quite passive, and wishes she had a nimble paw instead of a claw.

(also this is my only nicheling in my screenshots folder so-)

image.thumb.png.1b92a6a15b151b8895bc2f009f35ce3a.png

The wind was cold-or was it just the water seeping through her fur? Either way, she was chilled to the bone.

Her vision was blurry, though it was beginning to clear a bit. 

Grass stood tall in all directions, and she could feel sand under her paws. Nothing smelled familiar.

Where am I?

"Hey! Hey, are you alright?"

Startled, she shot her eyes up, gaze catching a nicheling about her age. She stood on the shore, looking down at her with a concerned look.

"Good, you're alive. I'm guessing you're lost too?"

Unable to speak, she merely nodded, shivering from the cold.

"Let me get you out of there." 

The nicheling dipped her head, grabbing onto the back of her neck and hauling her from the water. She seemed strong for such a young one.

"There you go." She said gently, setting her down on the sand. She curled up next to her, trying to warm her up.

"I'm Onira-you?"

She weakly looked up, blinking the last droplets of water from her eyes as she spoke with a sore throat.

"Ichigo."

1954118530_Screenshot(148).thumb.png.5120c373eb92acb146cd6a3734bbd817.png

(I know I forgot Onira's bearyena hindlegs-shhhh)

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Hurt-everything hurt.

He couldn't hear anything, or feel anything for that matter.

His entire mind was blank with agony.

The ringing in his ears screamed louder than anything he had ever heard, eating away at his sanity.

He couldn't remember much, just the feeling of sharp talons digging into his flesh-

And then white hot pain as he hit the ground.

Wait-where was he?

He slowly-very slowly-opened his eyes, body not moving an inch.

The grass towered above him, and he noticed a nest brushing against his hind paw. The ground was actually softer now that he paid more attention to it.

Well-this definitely wasn't where he was supposed to be.

1684079296_Screenshot(149).thumb.png.2f66a57eb101fa77132c3f9b5b3419aa.png

(you gave me the wrong pattern Sky-you monster)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Hurt-everything hurt.

He couldn't hear anything, or feel anything for that matter.

His entire mind was blank with agony.

The ringing in his ears screamed louder than anything he had ever heard, eating away at his sanity.

He couldn't remember much, just the feeling of sharp talons digging into his flesh-

And then white hot pain as he hit the ground.

Wait-where was he?

He slowly-very slowly-opened his eyes, body not moving an inch.

The grass towered above him, and he noticed a nest brushing against his hind paw. The ground was actually softer now that he paid more attention to it.

Well-this definitely wasn't where he was supposed to be.

1684079296_Screenshot(149).thumb.png.2f66a57eb101fa77132c3f9b5b3419aa.png

(you gave me the wrong pattern Sky-you monster)

wait what ahhh I already kicked him off my save— show me him in full and I'll try and figure it out

"Ow!"

She immediately let out a scream, falling back into the sand.

Her wing was uh-not looking too great. It was bent at a weird angle, a tear right in the center.

"Guess I'm not flying out of here..."

She sighed heavily, carefully standing up.

Nothing looked familiar, like, at all. 

"Haha-I'm screwed."

1069732804_Screenshot(150).thumb.png.859cad021a021c9841ec0e0aae55bfc1.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

wait what ahhh I already kicked him off my save— show me him in full and I'll try and figure it out

Here ya go

Proof that I used what you gave me+the back of him

Screenshot (152).png

Screenshot (153).png

Screenshot (154).png

Screenshot (155).png

Screenshot (156).png

• Paw up 1

Why did it feel like his chest just got ripped open?

I mean-it could've been. Kinda hard to tell with a bunch of grass wound around it.

Wait-how did that-

"Oh cool, you're awake."

His eyes shot up, staring at a platypus beaked female in front of him. "Uh-"

"I thought you might've died, tried my best to keep you alive. Not gonna lie, you freak me out just a bit."

He stiffened, watching as she casually cracked open another clamshell.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ah, you do speak. Well, you look uncannily like a rogue male. Y'know, those disgusting wanderers that go around forcefully breeding with every female they see? Yeah, those things."

He looked down at the sand, thinking that over. Maybe she just-okay, no, she's just a jerk.

She examined another clam, before tossing it at him.

"Eat that."

"Wow, thanks...."

"No problem, kid."

"But you're the same age as me?..."

1065111533_Screenshot(151).thumb.png.9ab8908143a5c44c60e0d82c34a04dcc.png

• Eek! 4

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

Here ya go

Proof that I used what you gave me+the back of him

Screenshot (152).png

Screenshot (153).png

Screenshot (154).png

Screenshot (155).png

Screenshot (156).png

mkay I figured it out. use console to change his pattern density to thin + very thick. I said thick instead of very thick before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

mkay I figured it out. use console to change his pattern density to thin + very thick. I said thick instead of very thick before.

About that-I can't use console on this computer :')

Using Fn+F1 or even just F1 puts my computer to sleep, since that's what F1 does on my computer :')

• Sad 1

His lungs hurt.

Probably because he breathed in sand.

He coughed violently, stumbling around in the sand. Being blind especially sucks when you're in an unfamiliar place.

He finally calmed his lungs, flopping down onto the ground.

Yep, he was definitely lost. How did he even end up here?

Wait...

It was probably that storm-that thing could have flipped over an entire island. Yep. It was definitely that storm.

Something caught his attention-voices?

He angled his ear in the direction of those sounds, just in time to hear a certain word.

"Ichigo."

2052519817_Screenshot(157).thumb.png.8a7ecc49fd51fec8ce719853c8894a41.png

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

About that-I can't use console on this computer :')

Using Fn+F1 or even just F1 puts my computer to sleep, since that's what F1 does on my computer :')

go to your computer settings and search for 'sleep' or something if there's a search option. you might be able to change it to a different key. if not, that's fine, the pattern's not off by much anyways (maybe put very thick density in his mutation menu if there's space?)

• Like 1