Stray Fawn Community

Joshua and the promised land

Goggles-kun

47 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I'm a spy?!

I'm not sure how the movie goes but this is the actual story:

Joshua's wife, Rahab, housed her husband's spies and lied to her king and said they already left. Then she basically told the spies that if they and their people who were trying to take over Jericho (the city she lived in) treated her family well when they took over, she wouldn't tell the king where they were. So when Joshua and his people took over Jericho, they killed everyone and everything but Rahab and her family. also, um, it appears that Rahab was a prostitute... am I allowed to say that word here? Anyways, you're a good spy, don't worry

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

Joshua's wife, Rahab, housed her husband's spies and lied to her king and said they already left. Then she basically told the spies that if they and their people who were trying to take over Jericho (the city she lived in) treated her family well when they took over, she wouldn't tell the king where they were. So when Joshua and his people took over Jericho, they killed everyone and everything but Rahab and her family. also, um, it appears that Rahab was a prostitute... am I allowed to say that word here? Anyways, you're a good spy, don't worry

oh here's Rahab in this weird movie... what animal is she...?

Freedom for Rahab (Joshua and the Promised Land DVD extra) - video ...

• Eek! 1

29 minutes ago, Sky said:

oh here's Rahab in this weird movie... what animal is she...?

Freedom for Rahab (Joshua and the Promised Land DVD extra) - video ...

Oh yeah, that’s from a deleted scene. It’s not in the actual movie because of how raunchy Rahab acts towards the spies. Saberspark’s video on it sums it up nicely

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sky said:

Joshua's wife, Rahab, housed her husband's spies and lied to her king and said they already left. Then she basically told the spies that if they and their people who were trying to take over Jericho (the city she lived in) treated her family well when they took over, she wouldn't tell the king where they were. So when Joshua and his people took over Jericho, they killed everyone and everything but Rahab and her family. also, um, it appears that Rahab was a prostitute... am I allowed to say that word here? Anyways, you're a good spy, don't worry

I feel like I'm terrible at my job ^^'

Unlike the original murdery-spy. But wow, these guys were mean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I feel like I'm terrible at my job ^^'

Unlike the original murdery-spy. But wow, these guys were mean.

Well the people of Jericho were worse. Just look at the bright red fur and huge horns. That's the influence of the devil right there!

DIhTLkL.png.124b76468d3d3cfd91ab39398acc9238.png

/j

• Eek! 2