Stray Fawn Community

Origin of your username

MАTTRESS

But it turns out they actually were alive just decided to ignore me for no apparent reason and they now live somewhere I won’t live in. But I really thought they had died and cried about it, and I guess that’s why I came back in 2020 with this new account 

15 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

veeeeeery sane kitsune: Oh boy, I imagine Pepper and Burgley/Tako/Melon/idk what to call you will remember this. If you recall, this may help: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. If still not, that's probably for the better

oh god yeah io remember this

i made a stupid little dude named cheeseburger and i terrorized people in roblox with it 

they had green skin and black and purple anime girl hair in a ponytail, got them big white fox ears and wore a hotsauce shirt that said "hot stuff" on the back and brown jeans. they had that funny ninja animation pack and that one sniffles face (idk what its called, its sniffles face now) but i found it absolutely hilarious lolol. i think they had a lil backpack too ahaha..

On 8/22/2020 at 12:41 PM, Boo Boy said:

VanillaTheSilk-RainWing: Vanilla is the name of a WoF oc I have

Vanilla: I realized how weird the first name sounded so I shortened it

Pancake: I don’t even know man I just liked it

spamton deltatune: deltarune cult

Boo boy: I’m a ranboo Stan oops

This place was actually my first online account I made and interacted with people with! The original name was "Green the Gene Maker" (don't judge /lh) because I was originally going to try and submit many of my ideas to the nice suggestions part of the forums. My name eventually branched off and went through a lot of variation, but one thing never changed, the name Green stuck. Currently, a lot of my names across the internet consist of usually three main words, Green, Fox, and Crow. ('the' is also there but shshhshhshsh)

So one day in 3rd grade, I was introduced to pokemon, and my favorite used to be fennekin, until I found out about Eevee, I started making that my username in various games, I spent the 1000 Robux to change my username on Roblox. Eevee just stuck. ill usually put Eevee somewhere in my username online. And it all branched from one fox stuffed animal.

i've told this story like 50 times already but

so before i changed my name on all of my platforms to pepper or pepper_ or p_epper_ or any other iteration, my username was pepper_fox_, which most of you prooooabbly know because i just recently changed it but ye. so the origin of that is that i was on vacation and my family and i were at the gift shop. and then i saw a fox stuffed animal and i was like "omg i must buy this" but before i actually bought it i had to stare at it for a while and decide what the perfect name would be. i thought it should be named some sort of spice cos it was a red fox so i decided to name it pepper. and then after i bought it i thought "wow when i get home i should change my minecraft username to pepper_fox because that would be cool" so when i got home i went onto good old minecraft.net or whatever and changed it, but some LOSER (/lh) had already taken pepper_fox. i was still bent on getting it tho so i just added an extra underscore to the end. so i became pepper_fox_. shortly after that i made a youtube and i kept that same username cos i liked it. so as i got older i just made all of my usernames pepper_fox_, even tho i didnt really like it anymore i just didnt know what else to name myself lol. but then i rebranded because i dont really like foxes as much as i used too, i mean theyre still cool but theyre not my favorite animal anymore. and also most people were just calling me "pepper" anyway so why not just shorten it to that. so now im just pepper and i like that user better 💪

On 2/9/2022 at 8:36 PM, TundraKitsune said:

veeeeeery sane kitsune: Oh boy, I imagine Pepper and Burgley/Tako/Melon/idk what to call you will remember this. If you recall, this may help: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. If still not, that's probably for the better

oh my goshh iiiimmmmm

i think i actually changed my user too for that to like "ima sane banana too!" or smn like that wow

just gonna add to this:

my online name is starless because I was watching a stream and their guest streamer had a music channel under the name starless and i just liked the name, so I decided to go by star. i also go by Skye because I just like the name. My Stray Fawn name changes depending on what game series I am obsessing over currently, and I basically change my profile to my favorite character from the series i'm obsessing over

I used to have many weird usernames and stuff (one was Kermit lol)

So I though i needed to settle on smtn and thought Pale was a simple word and I liked it so yeah

although the original user was the one who turned pale

o m g

THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE

Sososososo.... it was a few years ago... My bestie (who is still my bestie) told me I should sign up for this * . + m y s t i c a l + . * game known as ROBLOX.... now, I was skeptical at first, but I decided I'd ask my mom if I could download it.... She said,.... yes..  So, I was making my username.... I had recently gotten into WoF so I decided... why not smt WoF related? So, I decided, (at the time i was most interested in NightWings) that I would have a NightWing username. I was like.... "hmmmm... how about something kindaaa edgyyy but not too edgyy..... Maybe lIiiIkEee..... Fade. Yes it sounds mystical and cool and pretty sick." SOOOO I went with "ItzFadeDaNightWing."

.....That was how it all started.

I made my WoF OC, Shadowfader.

Next was my Warrior Cats OC, Fadeheart....

And I just have such a deep connection with the name that I feel like I could never get rid of it. It has made me who I became now, and I'll use it with pride. Sure my WOFsona isn't Shadowfader, but I'd say Afterglow is pretty similar to the name.. lol. Anyways, the name just carries such a deep meaning with me now and I could never get rid of it. It IS who I am. If my friend hadn't introduced me to ROBLOX, I don't know if I would be who I am now, and I'm just so thankful for it.

:)

edit: I said my OC's because they all have the word "fade" somewhere in their name.

• Like 2