Stray Fawn Community

Old Poop's Empire/Purrdolf RP

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

"I can hear some Nichelings…" Siya sighed.

Mirebog flaps to the top of the trees and looks down upon the two listening nichelings

image.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Hey @Aetherskye, should I make a separate island (discussion) for Star and Mirebog?

Yeah, make it their tribes island. I think Star and Mirrbog would drag along everyone with them to their tribe.

Ok sorry I lowkey ditched the rp for a few days I didn't have motivation buT IM BACK (and i feel super bad about what happened to Ossen so Dragon Tear time woop)

Dragon Tear trudged out of the canyon, struggling to locate Aires' scent trail. Using her big nose, she takes another sniff of the damp jungle air... but smells something else instead. The smell of old blood and a mixture of poison in between, along with the smell of unfamiliar Nichelings. Panicked, Dragon Tear first decides to follow the scent of blood. If anything, it could mean an injured creature on her island!

Dragon Tear dashes through the undergrowth and skids to a halt as she approaches a tiny clearing, supporting the scent of the poison. She pokes her head through the thick jungle grasses and gasps at the sight of... Ossen!

"Ossen!" She calls, speeding out into the clearing and next to her fellow leader. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She asks frantically.

sorry this is super long i wanted to catch up on what I missed ^^;

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/4/2019 at 10:51 PM, Basil said:

Ok sorry I lowkey ditched the rp for a few days I didn't have motivation buT IM BACK (and i feel super bad about what happened to Ossen so Dragon Tear time woop)

Dragon Tear trudged out of the canyon, struggling to locate Aires' scent trail. Using her big nose, she takes another sniff of the damp jungle air... but smells something else instead. The smell of old blood and a mixture of poison in between, along with the smell of unfamiliar Nichelings. Panicked, Dragon Tear first decides to follow the scent of blood. If anything, it could mean an injured creature on her island!

Dragon Tear dashes through the undergrowth and skids to a halt as she approaches a tiny clearing, supporting the scent of the poison. She pokes her head through the thick jungle grasses and gasps at the sight of... Ossen!

"Ossen!" She calls, speeding out into the clearing and next to her fellow leader. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She asks frantically.

sorry this is super long i wanted to catch up on what I missed ^^;

Sorry I let this RP die...

Ossen is glad to see Dragon Tear again.

"I'm fine now... Some strange nicheling b-bit m-me..."

He stil feels a bit weak from the poison and leans against what he thinks is a rock.

It turns out to be a bush.

image.png.369d12b5d6265ae7a4f7535b1c0bfabe.png

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Purrdolf climbed onto land. He looked around and saw a cave, a glowing light coming from it.

(I've been waiting to do this for a while)

(Yaaayyyy it's alive again! That means I was the one slowing everyone down...)

6 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

As he walked into the cave, the light got stronger and stronger.

When he got to the end of the cave, there was a glowing stone. The Shining Moon Stone! How did it get here? Last time I saw it, Rock had it...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

When he got to the end of the cave, there was a glowing stone. The Shining Moon Stone! How did it get here? Last time I saw it, Rock had it...

Should I? He touched his nose to the stone and a large flash of light appeared. Aries was laying on the ground but he looked... different.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Can lisa the curious dragon-wolf from another dimension join this roleplay?

Credit to morso for the art

1896384447_SOFUCKINGCUTE2.png.00633e4126381051260330789bf1cb20.png

I'm pretty sure she can :)

You don't have to credit me every time. We all pretty much know eachother's artstyles