Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi glared at her before shaking her head. "It doesn't concern you."

Issi jumped as she heard a scream coming from the woods. Her first instinct was to go and check but she stopped when she saw Juniper still passed out and Jest still asleep. She hesitated a bit before giving Jest a small shake. "I'll be right back. Just need to check on something." She started to go towards the scream. I'm sure it was this way.

Jubileze went after her, not caring if she told her to go away. She just wanted to know if she had more skulls to crack.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Jubileze went after her, not caring if she told her to go away. She just wanted to know if she had more skulls to crack.

Issi turned her head slightly when she heard paws after her. Jubileze? She slowed down so that she and Jubileze was next to each other. "Did you hear that scream too?" She moved some grass out of her path. "I'm sure it came from here."

18 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi glared at her before shaking her head. "It doesn't concern you."

Issi jumped as she heard a scream coming from the woods. Her first instinct was to go and check but she stopped when she saw Juniper still passed out and Jest still asleep. She hesitated a bit before giving Jest a small shake. "I'll be right back. Just need to check on something." She started to go towards the scream. I'm sure it was this way.

15 minutes ago, Clover said:

12 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi turned her head slightly when she heard paws after her. Jubileze? She slowed down so that she and Jubileze was next to each other. "Did you hear that scream too?" She moved some grass out of her path. "I'm sure it came from here."

Board was bleeding heavily from being stabbed, bitten, scratched, and beat down. She was in a lot of pain.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Board was bleeding heavily from being stabbed, bitten, scratched, and beat down. She was in a lot of pain.

Issi neared the cave as she saw a niche surrounded by blood and looked pretty banged up. She looks around because she could smell the Bearyena scent. That beast must have come from here. She frowned as she came closer. "Jubileze do you know of any healing plants around here?" Issi inspected the wounds. "Can you still speak?" That wound around her neck looks bad.

Issi neared the cave as she saw a niche surrounded by blood and looked pretty banged up. She looks around because she could smell the Bearyena scent. That beast must have come from here. She frowned as she came closer. "Jubileze do you know of any healing plants around here?" Issi inspected the wounds. "Can you still speak?" That wound around her neck looks bad.

She nodded. "The bear.." She mumbled. She looked sorta traumitized. The stab wounds would have probably looked very familiar if they remembered when Snowdove attacked somebody. 

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

She nodded. "The bear.." She mumbled. She looked sorta traumitized. The stab wounds would have probably looked very familiar if they remembered when Snowdove attacked somebody. 

Issi couldn't really see all the wounds because the female was covered in so much of her own blood. "It's ok. It's dead now." Issi looked around for something to cover the wounds with. She spotted some long leaves. That would have to do for now. Issi grabbed a bunch and tried to stop the bleeding while wrapping the wounds. "I'm not really a healer so we'll need my friend to check you wounds." And to clean them. 

Issi couldn't really see all the wounds because the female was covered in so much of her own blood. "It's ok. It's dead now." Issi looked around for something to cover the wounds with. She spotted some long leaves. That would have to do for now. Issi grabbed a bunch and tried to stop the bleeding while wrapping the wounds. "I'm not really a healer so we'll need my friend to check you wounds." And to clean them. 

"He's a traitor.." She mumbled. She teared up. "He brought a bearyena to the camp!" She said in a panic. "They are both traitors... They are going to kill your friends!" She said. 

Everest got up and turned towards Snowdove. The bearyena was cuddled up in a circle, fast asleep. He sat, looking off to the side. He hadn't noticed that Issi ran out of the den. "So... You followed me..?" He whispered, seeming sort of ashamed.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Who cares about me anyway

I sorryyy-- I didn't think you were online after this morning 😞. I didn't mean to make you feel excluded. Do you want to rp with me?

21 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

I sorryyy-- I didn't think you were online after this morning 😞. I didn't mean to make you feel excluded. Do you want to rp with me?

No

You don't care

Stop

16 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

(I mean I can Rp but it would def be a temporary character. Like a random rouge that joins for a little while then vanishes. Not that i am really good at it anyways.)

5 hours ago, Flower said:

I’m here

5 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

(I mean I can Rp but it would def be a temporary character. Like a random rouge that joins for a little while then vanishes. Not that i am really good at it anyways.)

Gotta rppppppp

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Gotta rppppppp

(mk. You'll hafta update me on what has gone on in the last 10 pages I'll be honest I started watching this ~2.5 pages ago.)