Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

On 3/21/2020 at 7:39 PM, Clover said:

"Why couldn't he just be normal? W-why couldn't he just let us live normal, happy lives?" She ducked her head, and surprisingly enough, she seemed to start crying. She frantically tried to wipe away the tears with one paw, but gave up and shrunk in on herself.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:44 PM, FawnCat said:

Issi moved next to her. She's a bit like me. "Sometimes you get stuck with the really stubborn ones and it's like talking with a tree. Get you no where. My grandmother said that when I asked the same about my father."  She sighed as she comforting patted her back. "Believe me it's better to live with the emotions that try to suppress it. They come back with nasty vengeance."

10 minutes ago, Flower said:

@Clover

Finch gazed around the clearing with a smile. He was looking for Issi

@FawnCat

Issi looked backed to see Finch was searching for something.

(Where we at? Still in snow cave?) (Sorry was busy animating some things)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked backed to see Finch was searching for something.

(Where we at? Still in snow cave?) (Sorry was busy animating some things)

The cave big cave where Rabbitspring and everyone else is.

his eyes met with hers and he smiled and walked over to her. He sat next to her contentedly.

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch raises a paw and waves at her, then grabs Everest by the scruff and hauls him inside.

Now that there was more light, it was apparent that he had over-exhausted himself, as there were marks around his eyes to show. There also seemed to be blood around his mouth, which signaled that he was trying to speak a little while ago. 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

The cave big cave where Rabbitspring and everyone else is.

his eyes met with hers and he smiled and walked over to her. He sat next to her contentedly.

Issi smiled back but was a bit confused at his happy attitude. "Aren't you usually more grumpy?" "Not that you being happy is bad or anything I was just-" She groaned as she scolded herself. Stupid Issi. Stupid.

4 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Now that there was more light, it was apparent that he had over-exhausted himself, as there were marks around his eyes to show. There also seemed to be blood around his mouth, which signaled that he was trying to speak a little while ago. 

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled back but was a bit confused at his happy attitude. "Aren't you usually more grumpy?" "Not that you being happy is bad or anything I was just-" She groaned as she scolded herself. Stupid Issi. Stupid.

‘’What do you mean? Remember we solved everything, everything is fine.‘’ He sighed. ‘’I forgot I have to make sure his eye is okay, I’m sorry I’ll be back.’’ He told Issi as he got up to check on Everest. ‘If wish Rabbitspring was awake but she’s not. It looks infected.’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’What do you mean? Remember we solved everything, everything is fine.‘’ He sighed. ‘’I forgot I have to make sure his eye is okay, I’m sorry I’ll be back.’’ He told Issi as he got up to check on Jest. ‘If wish R

She blinked at him wide eyed as he left. Well that was odd. Was it a good or bad odd? "Wait, who got hurt this time?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

She blinked at him wide eyed as he left. Well that was odd. Was it a good or bad odd? "Wait, who got hurt this time?"

‘’Everest.’’ He said over his shoulder.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

got up to check on Jest.

I swear--

‘’What do you mean? Remember we solved everything, everything is fine.‘’ He sighed. ‘’I forgot I have to make sure his eye is okay, I’m sorry I’ll be back.’’ He told Issi as he got up to check on Jest. ‘If wish Rabbitspring was awake but she’s not. It looks infected.’’

It is infected--

Just now, Flower said:

’Everest.’

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-- CONSISTANCY KILLS ME WTFGBGNFFGMHVHB

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Hello..." Hunter murmured to Issi 

‘’Everest.’’ He said over his shoulder.

"Oh, well I think that new niche might know some healing."

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"Hello..." Hunter murmured to Issi 

"Huh?" She looked at the niche who talked.

(is this the same one she met before (When she died) or is this someone new?)

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

I swear--

It is infected--

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-- CONSISTANCY KILLS ME WTFGBGNFFGMHVHB

“Oh gods that’s not good I wonder if anyone else would know what to do..’’
(IM SORRY IT SLIPPED AAA IM GOING TO SCREECH BUT IN CANT BC ITS 3;40 AM AAAA ok I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry. Flower.exe has stopped responding.)

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 10:47 PM, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Jest stopped when she started slipping. One of his gems seemed to change. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Why is Penelope slipping? That's not Penelope, you ignorant fool. That is your girlfriend-- I'm pretty sure that's Penelope NO, YOU FOOL, PENELOPE IS DEAD, STOP. No, that looks like Penelope. Stop messing with my thoughts, you fool. THAT IS PENELOPE, YOU IDIOTS-- tHAT IS NOT PENELOPE, YOU IDIOTIC FOOL. THAT IS JUNIPER, YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Why are we even fighting with this fool? Why am I stuck in a body with you brats? Can we pay attention before we fa-- YOU GUYS ARE BLIND, I SWEAR-- 

@Clover left off with a mess of my thouggts-09-9of

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Oh, well I think that new niche might know some healing."

(is this the same one she met before (When she died) or is this someone new?)

(A new one)

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Hunnter. . ." He said before looking up at her

"Oh, You look like my... Friend Starling." He observed 

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(Sorry kids, i was playing roblox for a minute but then i got distracted by people causing a shipping war and i had to make popcorn)

(What was the shipping war about?)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(Sorry kids, i was playing roblox for a minute but then i got distracted by people causing a shipping war and i had to make popcorn)

SHIPPING WAR? I'M UP TO START A SHIPPING WAR--

• Haha 1

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"Hunnter. . ." He said before looking up at her

"Oh, You look like my... Friend Starling." He observed 

He has the same name as the other one. "I do?" She sat down.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

(What was the shipping war about?)

Someone was shipping two siblings together, but somehow it's escalated into a transgender debate? I dunno, i just love drama

• Like 2

Just now, FawnCat said:

He has the same name as the other one. "I do?" She sat down.

"Yes. Oh! How rude of me. Starling, this is... Wait, what's your name again?" He asked