Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Elra smirked and let go of Issi's leg

"Strong Words For A Liar." Elra spat

‘’Oh yeah? Well good if I’m a liar then at least I’ve received wha I deserved.’’ There was a feral edge to her voice.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Oh yeah? Well good if I’m a liar then at least I’ve received wha I deserved.’’ There was a feral edge to her voice.

Elra scoffed

She slinked next to Rabbitspring before biting the ladders scruff

(RABBITSPRING IS NOT DEAD)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Issi tried to stand but had to bite down to make sure she didn't scream again. Not again! Damn it! I should have been more careful!

7 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

I Hate You Too. -Elra

Good, then you're just like the 97% of the population that either wants me dead or left me because they just simply didn't want a mistake like me ruining their lives!--

So HAH--

Elra is just a normal person that i'd meet in real life! Yay!

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Elra scoffed

She slinked next to Rabbitspring before biting the ladders scruff

(RABBITSPRING IS NOT DEAD)

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi tried to stand but had to bite down to make sure she didn't scream again. Not again! Damn it! I should have been more careful!

She thrashed and kicked her hard in the stomach.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Your profile picture.. i love it :’) 

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Good, then you're just like the 97% of the population that either wants me dead or left me because they just simply didn't want a mistake like me ruining their lights--

So HAH--

(That's not true.

We Like you!)

(Also no, if you meet Elra in real life it would be in a insane asylum 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She thrashed and kicked her hard in the stomach.

Elra didn't feel a thing

She let go

"I Think I Got My Point Across." Elra growled before walk-running away

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

(That's not true.

We Like you!)

Agreed! I will drive all the way to where you live and hug you, then go home bc it’s 5am and I can’t stay out for too long or my parents would notice.

• Like 1

(That's not true.

We Like you!)

Makes sense, I've met some people there a while ago. 

You guys do, but that's because I can somewhat hide my mentality-- which is useful when it comes to online drama--

4 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 the Dysfuntiona said:

Good, then you're just like the 97% of the population that either wants me dead or left me because they just simply didn't want a mistake like me ruining their lives!--

So HAH--

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 the Dysfuntiona said:

So when is the divorce coming--?

And can I have custody of Bubbli--

I like you. (I'm afraid again you won't like me.)

Sorry, No divorce is planned so far. 😜😁

Elra didn't feel a thing

She let go

"I Think I Got My Point Across." Elra growled before walk-running away

She flopped on the floor then looked at Issi dully. ‘’Now your hurt and it’s my fault.’’ She observed.

Agreed! I will drive all the way to where you live and hug you, then go home bc it’s 5am and I can’t stay out for too long or my parents would notice.

I'd kidnap you-- I'm not letting another person talk to me if they're gonna walk out afterwards--

Just now, Flower said:

She flopped on the floor then looked at Issi dully. ‘’Now your hurt and it’s my fault.’’ She observed.

Issi took a shaky breath. "If it's anyone's fault, it's mine, I was to soft and should have just went for the neck instead." She glared to where the niche ran off to.

37 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 the Dysfuntiona said:

Jest seemed to be a little out of it, and wasn't paying attention as he kept jumping between rocks, almost falling off repeatedly. His claws somehow kept him on the rocks, but it was still extremely dangerous. He even dipped into the water a few times because he couldn't get a good grip on some of the rocks.

@Clover

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 the Dysfuntiona said:

I'd kidnap you-- I'm not letting another person talk to me if they're gonna walk out afterwards--

Ah but you see, I’d come back bc it’s quarantine and I don’t sleep.. so I’d come back nightly and bring you food and talk about ships and all that fun stuff

Issi took a shaky breath. "If it's anyone's fault, it's mine, I was to soft and should have just went for the neck instead." She glared to where the niche ran off to.

‘’Good, do it next time.’’ She said with a broken gleam in her eyes.

Ah but you see, I’d come back bc it’s quarantine and I don’t sleep.. so I’d come back nightly and bring you food and talk about ships and all that fun stuff

Hm. Atleast your not my brothers.

Only brother that cares is my dead brother that was chased out by paranormal people because my parents were worried-- 

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Good, do it next time.’’ She said with a broken gleam in her eyes.

Issi stopped fussing over her leg and looked at Rabbitspring. She seemed not to be alright. "Did I somehow become a den mother while I wasn't looking?" Issi whispered to herself before giving a sigh. Guess I need to try something, even if I suck in this comforting thing. "Good to see our healer so keen to see death." She try to scoot closer to Rabbitspring. "So..." What am I suppose to say? "You had a fight with Snowdove?" Why did I ask that like it's a question?

Issi stopped fussing over her leg and looked at Rabbitspring. She seemed not to be alright. "Did I somehow become a den mother while I wasn't looking?" Issi whispered to herself before giving a sigh. Guess I need to try something, even if I suck in this comforting thing. "Good to see our healer so keen to see death." She try to scoot closer to Rabbitspring. "So..." What am I suppose to say? "You had a fight with Snowdove?" Why did I ask that like it's a question?

‘’Pretty onside done, she didn’t even give me a chance to argue back.’’ She said, her antennae drooping. ‘’Gods I love her..’’ she said wistfully.