Stray Fawn Community

A message from Silver

Lilytuft

So I have Silver added on discord and she asked me to make this post. She's been feeling bad about what happened here and this is what she has to say:

"I’ve always wanted to be apart of the community for Niche and everyone who is a big fan of it, because I was always fascinated by the gameplay, and ever since I bought the game on Steam, I’ve had the very same feeling when playing. Joining the forums meant I needed to express myself by making my fursona into a Nicheling as my avatar, I had made acquaintances who welcomed me the first time I made a greet post, and since then I’ve spent a lot of my time on the Niche forum, suggesting ideas, making art, and doing playthroughs. When I got myself more involved in the community’s antics at off-topic, I felt a lot more like them, and when the rules were added, we had felt more restricted and less free, which was a good thing to have rules and regulations, but it set off a lot of ways to make more bad decisions.. where Renio got the very first ban, then I did, but I caused problems many times before getting myself banned TWICE! And then it happened to people like Alex and Lisa, which brought more let downs to me than ever, that I wanted to own up to myself because they never could, and if I do so, I hope I can prove myself as the nice black sheep who was just trying to fit in.

All I’m asking is for forgiveness after the last few months, I had the negativity of the community and everything else take over me, which made me negative, and I’m really sorry, I feel bad and I can’t ignore what happened before, I only ask to be treated as the same person but someone who wants to be better and more respecting to the community, and if there’s something mean I want to say, I won’t even say it, I’ll only vent about it privately to good friends who have a lot more trust in me. I would say more, but I feel like this is all I want to say, other than that I’m really sorry about the Christmas Miss Niche, The Fun Facts topic, and the Nicheling Adoption center..."

• Like 9
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Heyo, how's it goin?

Decent as of now actually. I don’t have school tmrw because of a holiday so I’ll probably just stay up until 2 reading fanfic or something

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I need to speak from the inside rn, and admit how dumb I can be with the words I say sometimes.. please if you notice what I say is unintentionally offensive, then tell me nicely to edit my message or to stop, and if you told me that before, I never listened, but I’m going to now, I wanna try and be a lot more self aware too.

That's alright, as long as you've learned from your mistakes. I think plenty of people aren't proud of what they've done in the past. (I know I'm not-for example, I had a SERIOUS problem with guilt-tripping when I was younger. It hurts to even think about, ew)

Oh and uh, I know I've apologized before, but sorry for snapping at you that one time. Back then you acted like some of the people I liked the least, and that combined with my anger issues just spilled over. Anyway, just try to be better, that's all I can ask : )

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

I've had a HORRIBLE day today, and tomorrow is gonna be just as bad... y'all wanna pray for me?

I'm late, but I hope you have a much better day. Maybe a cat porcelain figure would cheer you up?

image.jpeg.e505136b54cd1146890de12a4261de78.jpeg

5 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

One more thing before I go to bed, I’m designing another character based in a universe of my own. She’s escaped from her tribe, she’s alone in the wilderness, but she fights for survival, mastering the ways of it, until someone eventually catches her off guard, and thus, she may never be alone again.

473C7B08-BE9B-4760-8A10-DF021E447589.thumb.png.6d3725956d4d8ee2ea5839bfaab99363.png
Uhm.. please don’t make her furry bait.. I’m trying the best I can to design a strong female character, keep your grubby furry paws off of her if you can! She’s.... untouchable.

at least you can actually draw bipedal animals-

(I can't even draw a good hand, let alone this masterpiece!)

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I try to.. and all this grumpiness is just coming from the dental surgery I had last night... now my mouth hurts so much and my body needs to recover...

yea, people are just irritable and grumpy when they're body gets hurt at all. (M e)

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

What I was trying to go for was a get well message.. I might be sick, I might be in pain for a few so days, and I’m gonna cry from the latest WQ AE devblog...

o h

am stoopid

:<

hope u get better. Being sick is never fun.

I don't like anybody to feel pain

it's horrible.

Get better soon : >

Edited by Spoopy Bottle
*Slams head against desk*

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Please tell me you’re not gonna hurt yourself.. because I forgive you.. at least you noticed by the time I gave away the message.

n o p e

just extremely tired

my legs feel like jelly : >

(Tbh just tryin to make u laugh, usually when I say stuff like that it's a joke to try and lighten the mood, just for future reference. ^w^ If ur not the type to laugh at that kind of joke, just tell me.)

13 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

How am I not the most noticeable thing here(sorry if I’m trying to grab attention but there’s been no recent commenting here...)

because some people still have school ^w^

Sometimes people just post quickly on the forums during online classes like I did lol