Stray Fawn Community

Share a story/fact about yourself with no/hardly any explanation

BirbMonstwo

8 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I need an explanation and clarification on the word simp in this sentence. You know simp generally refers to romantic feelings right????

Yeah I'm not exactly sure why I said that and I do not remember anything about the event now-

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ._𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽_𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾_. said:

My sister once laughed so hard taco sauce squirted out her nose.

also @Merry Birbmas please tell the full story

So I was at this outdoor carnival-y thingy with my family. There was food, drinks, and a whole bunch of bouncy castles and other kids activities. One of them was a gigantic inflatable waterslide. Me and my brother dared ourselves to go on the slide fully clothed. So we grabbed a double pontoon and went up together. However like a quarter of the way down the pontoon flipped upside down and dunked us in the water. So we ended up frantically running around in the sun trying to get dry before our parents noticed

• Haha 1

On 6/27/2023 at 10:10 PM, shortcake said:

TW: gross insect story

-

-

-

-

-

-

one time, about a little over 2 years ago, I woke up to find a house millipede/centipede just chillin of the ceiling of my bedroom right above my head. I screamed, which of course, startled the little guy, causing it to lose grip of the ceiling, which then caused it to fall into my mouth.

DEAR GOD I THOUGHT THE TIME I HAD A DEAD BUG IN MY STIR FRY WAS BAD i would genuinely never recover from that

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i made the first blueberry milkshake themed Thorkonyx in the hit roblox game Dragon Adventures

the only reason i know is bc i didnt see anyone mention it on the wiki or disc

im just that great 🥰

• Love 1

one time my cat caught a cockroach 

me, my mom, and my dad were just chilling in the living room when suddenly the cat comes from another room with a red thing in her mouth. She drops it and ITS A FLUNKING ROACH