Stray Fawn Community

What does this means?

5 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh god i wonder what my first post was, I remember looking at the member introduction section and being like "nah, screw that" and just commenting on something I liked

I made a post in the introduction section like a few weeks after I joined because I don't know it exsisted...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

I made a post in the introduction section like a few weeks after I joined because I don't know it exsisted...

I never made one...

My first post was this Achievement Issues thing. My second post was on the same day with some suggestions.

image.png.eec65e7a84bd6e6f996f499a86d33058.png

Funnily enough, most of my suggestions are now in the game!

image.thumb.png.c0f6ee93384f73184a113ebe10b10d8e.png

weird how i had all these suggestions the day after I got the game xD

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

My first post was an introduction post lol

(This post was actually edited and very outdated; my first name on here was “Amaterasu” and I haven’t picked up Splatoon since forever)

AC415DD6-73C7-48C3-99D3-E777EFC7A618.thumb.jpeg.1621303d249aeb5277c295f185f5ced1.jpeg

You aren't the only oneimage.thumb.png.c188d529444eec2c1f6dd656d94d289c.png

my grammar hurts

Also make that one guinea pig. And it's not even mine. It's my sister's guinea pig. My guinea pig is in heaven.

• Sad 2

Just now, randomspacecat said:

One of my rats died from cancer, the next in her sleep and the last of what can only be a broken heart. Just refused to eat, even her favourite treats. Why are they so short lived :(

My sister's rat died from a tumor. well, she put it down. poor thing. 

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

One of my rats died from cancer, the next in her sleep and the last of what can only be a broken heart. Just refused to eat, even her favourite treats. Why are they so short lived :(

I know the pain so well. Before our current boys, we had 11 females in total. Most of them had to be put down because of tumors. Two were put down because of mycoplasma. One died after a surgery.

• Sad 5

Just now, Bear poop said:

I know the pain so well. Before our current boys, we had 11 females in total. Most of them had to be put down because of tumors. Two were put down because of mycoplasma. One died after a surgery.

infinity sadness

• Sad 3

That feature wasn't even around when I joined I think, I mean I was one of the first on here (I feel old now XD ), or maybe because I was made a mod almost immediatly (because I was already one on the steam forum) it just never applied.

• Like 1

My first post was on the introduction thread, way back in...September? I’ll have to check. I didn’t even have Niche then.

A few posts following that were basically saying “wow great suggestion” to my favorite suggestions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

Who has been converting the innocent 🤔

*raises hand slowly*

GOSHDARNIT EVIL AETHER!

• Haha 1