Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

So I sell things on my branch from about 5 SB to about 25 SB depending on what it is and how maby uses it has

I try to sell things at low prices but I don't know if 5-25 SB is too low or not

11 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

So I sell things on my branch from about 5 SB to about 25 SB depending on what it is and how maby uses it has

I try to sell things at low prices but I don't know if 5-25 SB is too low or not

Look up each item on the other branches. Sell your items somewhere close to the lowest/second lowest price (either at, slightly above or slightly below). 

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Look up each item on the other branches. Sell your items somewhere close to the lowest/second lowest price (either at, slightly above or slightly below). 

Thank you!

• Paw up 1

Im jealous because one of the lionesses that Fissure (my king) bred with had a Felis cub

but guess what?

it was a stud request

of course

the frickin person i studded got the felis-

thanks for that game

• Sad 3

12 hours ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794137537542 very faint leopard prints on tagir

I think all cubs have those very faint spots, they go away once they're older

it's supposed to represent how actual lion cubs have faint spots until they reach a certain age

cheetah cubs also have this too, but instead of spots, its a strip whitsh-grey on their back

14 minutes ago, Clover said:

I think all cubs have those very faint spots, they go away once they're older

it's supposed to represent how actual lion cubs have faint spots until they reach a certain age

cheetah cubs also have this too, but instead of spots, its a strip whitsh-grey on their back

im not sure cause ive gotten other cubs similar colors to her and they didnt have spots. Ive never seen that before on any of my lions