Stray Fawn Community

Weekends

Impy10

5 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

fun fact: in 9/10th grade at my school there's a class called 'Gradle' because it's a mix of a bunch of different stuff (history, mythology, literature, etc) so they just named it after the teacher who teaches it (I wonder how long they've had this class, this teacher has been teaching for ~20 years...).

another fun fact: my class of 7th AND 8th graders will be only 6 students-- 2 7th, 4 8th. Unless someone new joins, which is unlikely. My math class is only 3 people, which is probably one of the reasons they're combining it with the class above us this year (the teacher will have to essentially teach two classes in one hour! At least he's the headmaster so he's the one who decided all of that)

that sounds like it sucks lol

you would only be able to have a maximum of like 10 friends before you just. become best friends with everyone and that's not fun 

on the other hand it would make for a sick game of manhunt 

28 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

you would only be able to have a maximum of like 10 friends before you just. become best friends with everyone and that's not fun 

hey!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

The only places I go to where I interact with people: church and school

church has ~400 people, I know everyone my age but I'm not really friend friends with anyone. School, on the other hand-- I (have to) interact with people more, so I have actual friends there. And there's literally no bullies which is awesome and I'm pretty sure everyone is friends (or at least on good terms) with everyone. There is one girl some people don't like, but she's not mean. Anyways, I wonder how many people are gonna be in secondary school this year, it was 17 last year and it's probably gonna be less this year. I really hope new people join, but it's unlikely. Also, did I mention that in my class of 6, two are boys the rest are girls, and if nobody new comes in, they are two of three boys in secondary?

• Eek! 1