Stray Fawn Community

Secret Niche Art Santa 2019 πŸŽ¨πŸŽ„πŸ–ŒοΈ (Signups and rules)

Sky

Guest SilverTheNicheling
16 hours ago, The Fawnth Doctor said:

sent out a bunch of PMs, not done yet but I have to go

Have you done mine yet?

10 minutes ago, The Fawnth Doctor said:

PHEW! All the PMs have been sent! Sorry it took so long, I've been busy lately :(Β Hopefully you all have enough time to finish them!!

Well in 17 day I am going on break... untilΒ like... 3 days after the new year begins

• Eek! 2

17 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Well in 17 day I am going on break... untilΒ like... 3 days after the new year begins

same!! omg I swear this half term has been so quick, the leadup to christmas is usually longest half term but I think they made the first one longer which I prefer,,

5 hours ago, Sting-tail elf said:

I MAYΒ not be able to make the art....

It's okay. just let me know if you're very sure you won't finish the art by Christmas, and I'll ask a Volunteer to make it. Then once you finish it you can give it to the person ^^

• Paw up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Only a few days left! Please finish your art soon and turn it in to me before the 25th, if possible. If you won't be able to complete your art in time, please PM me (don't post here!!), and I'll get a volunteer to do it so your recipient gets something with everybody else.

Β 

There is one person (I think just one, i need to check again) that hasn't been online since i sent out the PMs, so we need a volunteer to complete their art. Please PM me if you can make some simple (it doesn't have to be much) art before Christmas. Thanks! ^^

• Paw up 4

6 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Only a few days left! Please finish your art soon and turn it in to me before the 25th, if possible. If you won't be able to complete your art in time, please PM me (don't post here!!), and I'll get a volunteer to do it so your recipient gets something with everybody else.

Β 

There is one person (I think just one, i need to check again) that hasn't been online since i sent out the PMs, so we need a volunteer to complete their art. Please PM me if you can make some simple (it doesn't have to be much) art before Christmas. Thanks! ^^

Sent mine in ^-^

Still need some art for you guys. But it's okay cause I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be too busy tomorrow to post. The soonest I could post the SS art would be the 26th. If not that day, then sometime after the 27th (that's my birthday!!). So yeah, try and get your art to me super soon, if I find the time to post the art but there's some art that hasn't been finished, I might end up posting everything that I've been given, then when you finish your art you can pm it to me and I'll edit the post. Anyways, have an early merry Christmas! ^^

• Like 2
  • Paw up 6

Okay so we have two options. Please vote on them with reactions.

1, "Thanks"β€”Despite several members not being finished with their art, I would go ahead and post all the art that has been finished. Some people will not receive art for a couple days until their secret santas finish.

2, "Eek!"β€”I wait until everyone has finished their artβ€”or at least until everyone who will be able to finish it, finishes itβ€”before posting. Everyone would get their art at the same time.

• Thanks 8