Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

@inmiu

I had some visual bugs and it didn't bother me but today when I started up the game on my phone it somehow said I hadn't unlock the nests but I had. I can't unlock them again. The thing is I still have all my nichelings and I can still use them.

Visual bugs:

Screenshot_20200716-125041.thumb.png.5a4c6cb98ae9c450a5af1e988d1ed6b3.pngScreenshot_20200716-140938.thumb.png.c87f4c587aace877a3a4e674da255fa5.png

How it looks now with the new nest bug:

Screenshot_20200717-124606.thumb.png.603c479cfbbe822a4f574af2c4b5229c.png

What do you suggest I do? Cause I can't get more niche. Is the 'bug report' working now? Is the security token still the same?

20 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Noticed another bug: I bought the first nest for 50 food. Had multiple kids that I sent away after they were born. However, after I restarted the game (I kept on getting male babies and lots of people in this thread seemed to think that restarting changes the gender imbalance) and sent away the aged-up nicheling on the nest it was suddenly locked again and my tribe size limit went down from 5 to 4.

Someone else also reported a nest being locked again after purchasing it (as well as the gender bug), thanks for reporting!

Also @ your other post: 
1) yes, random sparkles still seem to be a problem, we haven't found out why yet^^'
2) Did you do anything special before you noticed that the genes in the collection disappeared?

@FawnCat thanks for reporting!

1) the visual bug where you see the nicheling head when you scroll will be fixed in the next update
2) same goes to the encounter nest that is hidden by the grass
3) The new nest bug has been reported a few times already, we'll try fixing it next week and give you guys update build.
What exactly happened? The nest was locked again and then the nests disappeared? Now your Nichelings can't be used? (Is the game still playable or not?)

The bug report feature is still running and the token should be the same :) would be great to have your data!

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, inmiu said:

1) the visual bug where you see the nicheling head when you scroll will be fixed in the next update
3) The new nest bug has been reported a few times already, we'll try fixing it next week and give you guys update build.
What exactly happened? The nest was locked again and then the nests disappeared? Now your Nichelings can't be used? (Is the game still playable or not?)

The bug report feature is still running and the token should be the same :) would be great to have your data!

Yes, the nests disappeared and I can't unlock anything because the unlock icon disappeared also (So, can't even buy the nests back)

I can still play with nichelings I do have but can't get more or breed more. The game doesn't allow me to send them away. I think I'll need to reinstall the game but not sure if it would happen again.

I'll do the bug report so you can get the data and see for yourselves since I'm not exactly sure how to explain.:)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, inmiu said:

Someone else also reported a nest being locked again after purchasing it (as well as the gender bug), thanks for reporting!

Also @ your other post: 
1) yes, random sparkles still seem to be a problem, we haven't found out why yet^^'
2) Did you do anything special before you noticed that the genes in the collection disappeared?

I can't tell you exactly but I don't remember doing anything - they simply disappeared.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FawnCat said:

Yes, the nests disappeared and I can't unlock anything because the unlock icon disappeared also (So, can't even buy the nests back)

I can still play with nichelings I do have but can't get more or breed more. The game doesn't allow me to send them away. I think I'll need to reinstall the game but not sure if it would happen again.

I'll do the bug report so you can get the data and see for yourselves since I'm not exactly sure how to explain.:)

Thanks for telling the details & the bug report!

We'll try to fix this asap :) 

So how much leveling up does it take to unlock the other islands? Do I need to get my world level up to a certain point or do I need to level up each area?

On the PC version right now because the memory on my phone is full and I need to delete a bunch of stuff.

I just downloaded the update and I have no nichelings showing up, I've uninstalled it three times now and opened and closed it multiple times as well. Still nada :')

pc.PNG

On 7/16/2020 at 2:07 PM, inmiu said:

Open your explorer, type %AppData% as path. You should now be in Roaming. Go one folder back (so you're in AppData), and go to Local Low, go to Stray Fawn Studio, go to Niche Breed and Evolve and delete all files that are in this folder. (AppData > Local Low > Stray Fawn Studio > Niche Breed and Evolve > delete files in this folder)

After this you should be able to start the game and adam and eve should be there.

@Certified Baguette Lover This should solve your problem.

On 7/17/2020 at 3:09 PM, Lilyturf said:

So how much leveling up does it take to unlock the other islands? Do I need to get my world level up to a certain point or do I need to level up each area?

It's region and biome levels that you need to level up. For the Desert Island you need to level up the grass region and also the creek biome.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, inmiu said:

Open your explorer, type %AppData% as path. You should now be in Roaming. Go one folder back (so you're in AppData), and go to Local Low, go to Stray Fawn Studio, go to Niche Breed and Evolve and delete all files that are in this folder. (AppData > Local Low > Stray Fawn Studio > Niche Breed and Evolve > delete files in this folder)

After this you should be able to start the game and adam and eve should be there.

@SafiraCoyfolf Have a look here.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 11:23 PM, FawnCat said:

@inmiu

I had some visual bugs and it didn't bother me but today when I started up the game on my phone it somehow said I hadn't unlock the nests but I had. I can't unlock them again. The thing is I still have all my nichelings and I can still use them.

Visual bugs:

Screenshot_20200716-125041.thumb.png.5a4c6cb98ae9c450a5af1e988d1ed6b3.pngScreenshot_20200716-140938.thumb.png.c87f4c587aace877a3a4e674da255fa5.png

How it looks now with the new nest bug:

Screenshot_20200717-124606.thumb.png.603c479cfbbe822a4f574af2c4b5229c.png

What do you suggest I do? Cause I can't get more niche. Is the 'bug report' working now? Is the security token still the same?

I had the same problem!

On 7/17/2020 at 6:24 AM, inmiu said:

The nichelings can be used, just the ones except the one on the 5th nest coudnt be interacted with.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:27 AM, Certified Baguette Lover said:

So I'm on PC, and my nichelings are gone. I have 0/4 nichelings on the starter island, I can't do anything, and I tried reinstalling it.

Go to your file searcher search %appdata% go to locallow click on stray fawn studio and delete Niche breed and evolve from there. I know it works because it happened to me too

• Thanks 2