Stray Fawn Community

Dovewing's eyes and Scourge's collar

Lilytuft

I think Dovewing has blue eyes because I like the grey fur- blue eyes combination and because I think she was first introduced as blue eyed so I always imagine her like that, but I don't have a problem with people thinking she has green eyes. Warrior designs vary greatly anyway so why should Dovewing be any different :)

I really like the idea that her eyes change colour when she uses her powers.

Oh and I recently saw an artwork where they gave Dovewing green eyes so that she has the same eyecolour like Whitewing which is very cute :3

So if I ever made a Dovewing design I'd probably give her heterochromia :D

Oh and I don't care about scourges collar either. Really it is so trivial!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

When I was younger (and obsessed with Scourge) I entered myself in wars because I had to tell everyone I saw that I thought Scourge’s collar was purple

I find it really weird how people can get obsessed about characters that in comparison had not very important roles or didn't show up much. Like Scourge was there for one book and has one Manga that is not a lot. Definitely not enough to star a war about what colour his collar would be ^^

(I now have this image in my mind of a rainbow colored one which is nice XD )

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Dovewing has green eyes, I don't care about Scourge's collar. Come argue with me!

new_piskel_by_liljatupsu-dcx1xz4.gif

Hmm- I have to counter this statement-

I think Dovewing has heterochromia with blue/green eyes :D 

And sometimes, I like to imagine Scourge's collar as a teal/green color? Not sure why xD 

• Like 1

At 6:15, it shows that Dovewings eyes have been mentioned as green the most times. Thus, I say green. Plus, blue eyes are supposedly super rare. 

I think of Scourge's collar being red, but then I try thinking of it as purple and it sounds right too.  I looked it up, and in the actual books and manga, it's been purple, brown, yellow, and orange.

• Like 4

well...... each of the authors wrote the different books, since Erin Hunter is a pen name for a group of people. They used blue, green, and i think another color. Anyways, they should be green, according to the wiki which also has a cited source for that. 

As for scourge's collar, i don't really know if that was ever mentioned or not, but many people think it was purple or something, and I kinda like that idead too.

It's been a long time since I read Warriors, and now it can be a little confusing!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pebbleheart.the.med.cat said:

As for scourge's collar, i don't really know if that was ever mentioned or not, but many people think it was purple or something, and I kinda like that idead too.

It was never mentioned, but it's purple in the cover of the manga

• Thanks 1

Really though it doesn't matter what the eye color is. I mean just look at Hawkfrost his design varies so much from the books it is stunning :D Creative freedom y'all (also keeping track of eye colours can be really difficult when writing a book with a lot of characters. I have encountered the problem in my own book. Switching from gold to green, mainly because I had some breaks between writing and was to lazy to look up my own notes XD )

• Like 2

I was a stupid kid back then. On the subject of Dovewing’s rainbow eyes, I actually am reading Fading Echos and while it mentions her eyes are blue I still believe she has green eyes. And I think she has a cute grey mask pattern! That’s probably super adorable on her

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I was a stupid kid back then. On the subject of Dovewing’s rainbow eyes, I actually am reading Fading Echos and while it mentions her eyes are blue I still believe she has green eyes. And I think she has a cute grey mask pattern! That’s probably super adorable on her

YeS Tenelle's design is perfect

6 hours ago, ChasingNyx said:

I've always just thought Scourge's collar was purple as a kitty pet but was stained red w/ the blood of his enemies thus why it can be purple or red to me
Anyone else think that way or was it just me?

Well if it was stained with blood it would just turn brown though