Stray Fawn Community

bud light virus

bostonlobstah

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

our school is sending like literally anyone who coughs or is a bit warm down to medical, except me apparently (who actually has a really bad cold) 

If I went to your school, I would've been at the medic's for the last 2 months xD I've had a cough since early January, when I got sick. also since then, bread makes me have a stomach ache. no idea why.

Edited by Skysplash8
since, not sense
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I live in Wisconsin and there’s someone who has it about 45 mins from me. Worst part? They sent the test in Saturday and he went to a school function. So now the school is closed. People are seriously so careless, I swear.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

A teacher in a neighboring county has been confirmed with the virus. ~27mi away. I also have a few friends who live in that county. 😧

I might be able to one-up Georgie soon ha. frick.

also:

image.thumb.png.2563093fc0f6f8794c12231a94e0e3d3.png

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Dahl_Tech said:

I live in Wisconsin and there’s someone who has it about 45 mins from me. Worst part? They sent the test in Saturday and he went to a school function. So now the school is closed. People are seriously so careless, I swear.

Yeah. If you think you have it to the point you send in a test, stay home and spray lysol everywhere.

I think I had the same situation but 27 miles away and a teacher who probably touched homework and students and desks and a lot of things. (As stated above.)

Edit: All schools in that county are closed.

10 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

Since when does UK use miles?

Also, why tf are you still in school?

because our school are massive attendance freaks and we've all realised there's no point shutting down schools because we're at the point where we would still go out and get it anyway

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SilversDead said:

I think the virus is only deadly if you're really unhealthy.. like having a cold or not eating enough healthy foods, I can understand why everyone would be so worried or would want to panic, but remember guys, the more you stress about it, the more likely you'll get the sickness, stress is basically one leading cause of unhealthiness in alot of people like me.. ;-;

Yeah, I'm not really concerned about myself, I might not even show symptoms of illness. But I could still be spreading it to others. And I have many extended family members and friends with weak immune systems or health complications that could make the virus much more concerning for them. :( 

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

19 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

If it gets in my city, that means i will get a 2 weeks vacati- i mean, "quarantine"

god, imagine schools shutting down if theres a pandemic spreading through your town

-this post was made by the british squad

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

BREAKING NEWS! (I litteraly just came back from listening to the news lol) 

QUARANTINE IN ALL OF DENMARK WILL START ON SATURDAY AND WILL CONTINUE FOR 14 DAYS! 

I look at this positively. I am gonna have a 14 days vacation at home
:D

Oh yay that one guy in my class that just got back from Florida (before the quarantine rule was apparent) and probably has doomed all of the school
no worries, though, of course. He came back before the rule, so he shouldn’t quarantine himself! Yes, total logic I see it. Don’t come running to me when you have a sore throat.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's officially, legally, a pandemic. That means my mother, a doctor, has no protection from the law. Since her employer's a jerk and we have no cases, she's not going to get any free days for a long time. Or come home at all.

In Italy, they're at 2 hours of sleep per night now. Anyone with small children is allowed to run off, the rest can suffer. Of course, this is going to kill quite a lot of staff sooner or later and cause long term psychological damage. But who cares, right? Burnout's a myth and doctors signed up for this. Totally.

• Sad 3

13 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

because our school are massive attendance freaks and we've all realised there's no point shutting down schools because we're at the point where we would still go out and get it anyway

You didn’t answer my first question.

also so is mine. We are just using a crap ton of hand sanitizer and Lysol. I legit said to my principal: “I wish we would get snow days”

”me too”

”But you call all the shots, right?!”

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

You didn’t answer my first question.

also so is mine. We are just using a crap ton of hand sanitizer and Lysol. I legit said to my principal: “I wish we would get snow days”

”me too”

”But you call all the shots, right?!”

No, the government closes schools