Stray Fawn Community

bud light virus

bostonlobstah

Lol I'm drinking tead and eating granola in class and the teacher has no idea! I'm even texting with my friends! And worst of all, I'm studying the wrong subject!

This would get me detention. I'd never do this at school. But the reacher isn't here to give me detention! Unless she hacked my webcam...

• Haha 2

oop guess who didn't go on her emails until 12:30 today and only just found out ive got loads of work to do!!
I REALLY need to make a schedule but alas, ill do that when ive finished this maths one since its the longest one so far ive seen

//guess wholl be up until like 12 doing this all <:D

• Sad 3

27 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

oop guess who didn't go on her emails until 12:30 today and only just found out ive got loads of work to do!!
I REALLY need to make a schedule but alas, ill do that when ive finished this maths one since its the longest one so far ive seen

//guess wholl be up until like 12 doing this all <:D

I knew what I have to do, but I'm just slow. Hopefully you'll get your work done soon!

Got the message at lunchtime- school is closing tomorrow due to staff shortages, AND Nicola Sturgeon announced all school in Scotland (primary and secondary) will be closing on Friday this week.

We’ve been given little to none information on how online classes will be ran, just to expect work on our google classrooms, so we’ll see how that turns out. They’re trying to sort out a class-facetime system, but that could take a hot minute. How are your schools running online? :) 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

Just thought i'd mention that my mom and I watched a bunch of zombie movies last night right after talking about bud light virus, and I may or not have had nightmares

Welp, I've been waiting for this day

I saved canned ravioli in my closet for a reason

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3

Online school [ant crawls onto my finger and I almost scream before throwing it off and continuing to type] is very likely to not happen for me. my school is a very small private school so we can't afford a lot of computers. We have 5 that are used for Yearbook, and one of them is shared between two people. However, I am supposed to get homework to do. I've already got Science stuff, but it's pretty simple, just email her the thing that was due yesterday (did that yesterday), read some stuff, and possibly end up doing a test at home. 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

aand all uk schools are down now anyway until further notice (im p sure most schools were out due to staff shortages already but) so like

online school is gonna get a lot harder I imagine

(I still have like 2 hours worth of stuff to do today  : /  )

• Eek! 2

Just now, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

aand all uk schools are down now anyway until further notice (im p sure most schools were out due to staff shortages already but) so like

online school is gonna get a lot harder I imagine

(I still have like 2 hours worth of stuff to do today  : /  )

Lucky

It took me a whole day to get everything set up, so now I have around 5 hours of work because that stuff added up to what I have today

Im running on 3 hours of sleep

maybe ill just let the virus take me-

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Online school [ant crawls onto my finger and I almost scream before throwing it off and continuing to type] is very likely to not happen for me. my school is a very small private school so we can't afford a lot of computers. We have 5 that are used for Yearbook, and one of them is shared between two people. However, I am supposed to get homework to do. I've already got Science stuff, but it's pretty simple, just email her the thing that was due yesterday (did that yesterday), read some stuff, and possibly end up doing a test at home. 

annnnd I got an email for Latin homework. ugh.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

We had a group on whatsapp and always split the work for Latin. Is there a chance you could get out of doing it alone?

3 hours ago, Forgotten one said:

I think I can help a little? 

Thanks guys. I'll try and do what I can, and if I need help I'll ask here :)

5 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I’m in quarantine too until April. Ughhhh...

(Also please don't be intimidated by our little shadow cult)

• Like 1

So far no work given out, I’m going to check again around midday. Currently facetiming my friends and feeling sorry for ourselves- it’s good to hear all schools are shutting in the UK. :) 

5 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

ikr its been like, 1 day and im already going insane

(animal crossing if you would be so kind to release yourself)

I played nothing but acnl for the past few days

I asked my mom to take a picture of all the toilet paper the local market had so I could flex online

*Laughs in small Finnish town*

IMG_20200319_184156.thumb.jpg.6ba06b202e4ccdd7855e9132f0032e7f.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, The guiding spirit said:

I asked my mom to take a picture of all the toilet paper the local market had so I could flex online

*Laughs in small Finnish town*

IMG_20200319_184156.thumb.jpg.6ba06b202e4ccdd7855e9132f0032e7f.jpg

Bro idk why people need so much like bro... go to the doctor if you need that much toilet paper

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 2