Stray Fawn Community

I'm Back- and Bad News

Basil

21 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

MERINGUE AND SKY ADOPTED PRINCE WITH ME!

I may have accidentally draw a creature that looks like a child of Meringue and Sky though that she's derpy and deformed. I shall reveal her soon.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Basil said:

DUDE WHERE ARE THESE NICHELING FUSIONS? PARDON???? I MUST SEEEEE

the topic is somewhere in fanart but ill just put them here

1. hornet and yellowjacket

wasp.thumb.png.4e0bbdbb7b9c444479546be2f23b6296.png

2. prince and princess (we decided on queenie as a name)

queenie.thumb.png.aa2c4aefea5fc45d087c3387265fc5cd.png

3. prism and shade (this ones called fractal)

fractal.thumb.png.3bf473388f88b861a34f81d3daeaf33f.png

4.tanskull and grass (I think this ones called grassskull)

grassskull.thumb.png.c726355e58b9215cdea53092e020ec19.png

5. ossen and anaelra (I thought the name could be osselra but that's for the two owners to decide)

osselra.thumb.png.298021f710250403fcde1c003d256b13.png

6. bostonlobstah and ice-eyes (this one looks like just bostonlobstah but I added equal parts both I swear) (also I was gonna call her pink-eyes because bostonlobstah likes pink but I immediately regretted that)

pink-eyes.thumb.png.0ce5788fd9770e3f3bd1f0831fc7724f.png

7. and this is uhh.. I forgot their names but shes called zurali! they both belong to larouxia and holy hecc. the pattern was pAINFUL to do on this one.zurali.thumb.png.a0464c6cc58739390e415ea9c6a7a353.png

• Like 5

On 3/26/2019 at 5:06 PM, Renio2490 said:

Strangers??

WHILE YOU WERE GONE EVERYONE WAS HELPING ME PRINCE WITH DEPRESSION! AND MERINGUE AND SKY ADOPTED PRINCE WITH ME!

Yeah, apparently my school has this "no talking to ANYONE online policy or you get expelled" rule. GLAD I WASN'T CAUGHT JESUS

• Like 3

6 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

the topic is somewhere in fanart but ill just put them here

1. hornet and yellowjacket

wasp.thumb.png.4e0bbdbb7b9c444479546be2f23b6296.png

2. prince and princess (we decided on queenie as a name)

queenie.thumb.png.aa2c4aefea5fc45d087c3387265fc5cd.png

3. prism and shade (this ones called fractal)

fractal.thumb.png.3bf473388f88b861a34f81d3daeaf33f.png

4.tanskull and grass (I think this ones called grassskull)

grassskull.thumb.png.c726355e58b9215cdea53092e020ec19.png

5. ossen and anaelra (I thought the name could be osselra but that's for the two owners to decide)

osselra.thumb.png.298021f710250403fcde1c003d256b13.png

6. bostonlobstah and ice-eyes (this one looks like just bostonlobstah but I added equal parts both I swear) (also I was gonna call her pink-eyes because bostonlobstah likes pink but I immediately regretted that)

pink-eyes.thumb.png.0ce5788fd9770e3f3bd1f0831fc7724f.png

7. and this is uhh.. I forgot their names but shes called zurali! they both belong to larouxia and holy hecc. the pattern was pAINFUL to do on this one.zurali.thumb.png.a0464c6cc58739390e415ea9c6a7a353.png

WOW those are so cool! Did you make any DT fusions? (I missed that on spring break oof)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Basil said:

Yeah, apparently my school has this "no talking to ANYONE online policy or you get expelled" rule. GLAD I WASN'T CAUGHT JESUS

Funny enough, our school just blocked YouTube because too many people were listening to music while working and our Science teacher took away everyone’s earbuds. Apparently some kids were listening to music during the pledge.

• Like 3

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

Funny enough, our school just blocked YouTube because too many people were listening to music while working and our Science teacher took away everyone’s earbuds. Apparently some kids were listening to music during the pledge.

during the pledge

what

why

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Everyone here are just a big ol' family.

Or at least, that's how I feel.

It's not just how you feel, it is real.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bostonlobstah said:

People at my school will sometimes be on their computers during the pledge, but about half of them don't stand up either way :/

pretty much all of stand up but we dont say the pledge the person doing the announcements will do that 😜 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pebbleheart said:

pretty much all of stand up but we dont say the pledge the person doing the announcements will do that 😜 

No one really says it either. But the person who says it on the loudspeaker has a mental disability so having her say it is kind of sweet

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Everyone here are just a big ol' family.

Or at least, that's how I feel.

13 hours ago, Arteskue said:

It's not just how you feel, it is real.

Agreed this community is so great. I feel like I can rely on you guys :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh, I just feel like I wanna get all of you around to play just dance

3 hours ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

I don’t know why this sounds just amazing to me

Apart from the fact that I hate dancing it does indeed sound fun XD

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Apart from the fact that I hate dancing it does indeed sound fun XD

how???? I usually dont like, y'know, to exercise a lot but dancing is great. especially just dance theres some really stupid dances (I think the waka waka one is great, just make sure you put the lightest person on the end because they get carried around a lot, and theres one that's supposed to be like, a sincere romantic dance where the couple are like kissing eachothers hand like a movie scene but you and your friend act as dumb as physically possible. and rasputin. oh my god rasputin. I can confirm that my legs still hurt from trying to pull of that move.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

how???? I usually dont like, y'know, to exercise a lot but dancing is great. especially just dance theres some really stupid dances (I think the waka waka one is great, just make sure you put the lightest person on the end because they get carried around a lot, and theres one that's supposed to be like, a sincere romantic dance where the couple are like kissing eachothers hand like a movie scene but you and your friend act as dumb as physically possible. and rasputin. oh my god rasputin. I can confirm that my legs still hurt from trying to pull of that move.)

I played Dance Dance Revolution.

I realized how out of shape I was.