Stray Fawn Community

Funniest old glitches

Lilytuft

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

Fire making Nichelings immortal (this is how my god of fire and life came to be)

467065810_Dukdukrocropped.JPG.e35639b3695663f484427d00d185db72.JPG

Dukdudkro.thumb.jpg.fae1a7529529578225e824bb18779239.jpg

I love how everyone's fire deities have cool and tragic backstories which would earn them power (melody, your god of fire, ect..) but my goddess of fire was just like "lOl I wOnDeR wHaT tHiS hOt ReD sTuFf DoEs" and then was like "oW tHaT hUrT" and her older, more responsible purrsnot sister had to heal her.

yup, definitely a creature worthy of the title "goddess".

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

42 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I love how everyone's fire deities have cool and tragic backstories which would earn them power (melody, your god of fire, ect..) but my goddess of fire was just like "lOl I wOnDeR wHaT tHiS hOt ReD sTuFf DoEs" and then was like "oW tHaT hUrT" and her older, more responsible purrsnot sister had to heal her.

All Meringue did was be sick, and he got the title of God of Sickness. He wasn't even my first sick creature, either. Good job, Meringue...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Okay, this isn't about the glitches, LILYTUFT WHY DO YOU HAVE 70 NICHELINGS IN ONE?!

It kinda just happened... My island was bigger than deadly hillsimage.png.397b83053020fa42927af5c1c66597bb.png

This screenshot covers most of it... but not all of it. I want the option to have random huge islands back!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

It kinda just happened... My island was bigger than deadly hillsimage.png.397b83053020fa42927af5c1c66597bb.png

This screenshot covers most of it... but not all of it. I want the option to have random huge islands back!

That is HUGE! And so cool! @Philo please bring back the huge islands like the continent island suggestion :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Larouxia said:

20180502174406_1.thumb.jpg.5002d1a3c8c078d59418f8c316fccffe.jpg

When twins merged together in the testing branch for the wings update...

Ooh, I remember a similar one. When you rotated sometimes your creature would go along with wherever you rotated and got in weird situations, such as:

AF073A2E-B8A9-41A9-A716-DCE80D8B23D4.jpeg.61b19adaa260f2e48c528bdaedb1541a.jpeg

I think another issue was that sometimes creatures didn’t count as valid entities, so another creature could just move to wherever they were and phase through the creature

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

Lol same, but my goddess of fire was literally just because she was red and her name sounded like it had fire in it.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I have a goddess of death

She literally did nothing I just thought she looked cool

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Philo said:

@bostonlobstah (huh why can't I tag you Oo)
Island size is basically just a question of computer performance.
We set the restrictions so that also people with an older computer can play Niche.

You probably can't tag her because we crazy people changed our names

Also also the bigger islands and stuff might sound like a customization option then? It could even be a setting under performance or something :D

• Like 4