Stray Fawn Community

Gathering your nichelings for the killer islands!

mhiahia

1 minute ago, heyitsphilo said:

take mekoko, but she'll probably sabotage everyone else so she is the only survivor. also, could you please give her double red brown fur instead of red brown and black? I just like her better that way

20180516210306_1.thumb.jpg.147427715728fe001e5ce865e8ab7d64.jpg

Yes, of course! She's the last nicheling needed for a complete pack of nine, so the first pack is complete and ready to go.

• Like 2

Just now, mhiahia said:

Yes, of course! She's the last nicheling needed for a complete pack of nine, so the first pack is complete and ready to go.

YAY, I'M SO READY TO SEE

I started a playthrough on Frost lands (before Silenze, Kolael, Mekoko and Duki came in) and it basically went like this:

Everyone is a teen, we find a platypus wanderer and take him in, the platypus becomes the only food source, Meringue mates with everyone, Meringue gets Raanaana and Clover sick so he gets isolated in a hot tub (No clue what it's called), everyone is sick, everyone starves because the platypus froze to death, everyone gives birth, all adults die, the four remaining kids starve, but they manage to kill a balance bear and get some meat, then they have kids, but the firstborn kid gets swooped by a bluebird because I'm dumb (it was the grandchild of Clover, Raanaana and Meringue), one male (Clover's kid I think) dies and leaves his pregnant mate (Raanaana's kid), while Perdita's son and Karhu's daughter are still alive (they are mates as well), they get chased by a balance bear and run, both are almost dead and only one can give birth, Karhu's daughter manages to give birth, then both she and Raanaana's daughter die, leaving Perdita's son with his albino daughter. They get chased by two balance bears, try to reach a hot tub but Perdita's son dies on the way and his kid freezes right before the hot tub, then dies a painful death of being attacked by two balance bears (one of them fights a defender bear), starving and freezing.

20190409192747_1.thumb.jpg.4f7a2abaa99af96aaa4b0727fa861c5e.jpg

The kid belongs to @Philoh , @bannergirl411 and @philo.exe, since their nichelings were her ancestors.

20190409192806_1.thumb.jpg.b48591e13f92b22eb6a6d3f5ee23dc94.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I started a playthrough on Frost lands (before Silenze, Kolael, Mekoko and Duki came in) and it basically went like this:

Everyone is a teen, we find a platypus wanderer and take him in, the platypus becomes the only food source, Meringue mates with everyone, Meringue gets Raanaana and Clover sick so he gets isolated in a hot tub (No clue what it's called), everyone is sick, everyone starves because the platypus froze to death, everyone gives birth, all adults die, the four remaining kids starve, but they manage to kill a balance bear and get some meat, then they have kids, but the firstborn kid gets swooped by a bluebird because I'm dumb (it was the grandchild of Clover, Raanaana and Meringue), one male (Clover's kid I think) dies and leaves his pregnant mate (Raanaana's kid), while Perdita's son and Karhu's daughter are still alive (they are mates as well), they get chased by a balance bear and run, both are almost dead and only one can give birth, Karhu's daughter manages to give birth, then both she and Raanaana's daughter die, leaving Perdita's son with his albino daughter. They get chased by two balance bears, try to reach a hot tub but Perdita's son dies on the way and his kid freezes right before the hot tub, then dies a painful death of being attacked by two balance bears (one of them fights a defender bear), starving and freezing.

The kid belongs to @Philoh , @bannergirl411 and @philo.exe, since their nichelings were her ancestors.

Rip everyone 

Are you gonna redo it?

Just now, Philenny said:

Rip everyone 

Are you gonna redo it?

Yeah, it was just to test the settings out. The real playthrough will be posted soon. I'll first make the post in playthroughs, then I'll play and update it as quickly as possible.

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

Yeah, it was just to test the settings out. The real playthrough will be posted soon. I'll first make the post in playthroughs, then I'll play and update it as quickly as possible.

Got it! (hopefully things go better this time, damn)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mhiahia said:

Meringue is proud of his children. His family tree is very complicated by now xD 

also, when did Round Ears become dominant over normal ears??

10 minutes ago, Philoh said:

Meringue is proud of his children. His family tree is very complicated by now xD 

also, when did Round Ears become dominant over normal ears??

They're only recessive in Adam's family

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Philomena said:

I hope you might be able to include Sunrise?

19978898_Screenshot(2154).thumb.png.2e9c8b9953fc716a945508246a205dd1.png

And maybe Koreme? Or the digging truck in the background

28043751_Screenshot(214).thumb.png.a104dfbc18da7c4d822f1c31b736d3df.png

Yeah, sure. I do two playthroughs per pack, then I'll either make a completely new one or mix old and new members.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mhiahia said:

So I have been trying to make them all in the settings, and Perdita is somehow impossible.

I just somehow fail at making her pattern - I tried everything, but it did not work, could you please tell me her exact pattern density & thickness?

Also, my pictures keep showing up like this: What is happening?

20190409175417_1.jpg

The spot on her nose never comes out the same on a remake. Just do the best you can.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Could you do Prism or Aries?

Prism:

375171252259906331A1489D958EF62A49FA5067

Aries:

0C475567D855AFA72828C1418997E02310935594

(He's supposed to have normal bloodclotting)

For Prism I would need to have her genes since I want to replicate everyone. I'm a bit perfectionistic, but it depends on how accurate you want her.

16 hours ago, mhiahia said:

For Prism I would need to have her genes since I want to replicate everyone. I'm a bit perfectionistic, but it depends on how accurate you want her.

It's fine. Her stripes don't need to be exact.

9 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Feel free to add a new nicheling.

YEET

So basically, can you please add my little boy Pacific? I know he came from an earlier version so you may not be able to do his stripes bUT I still have his genes on me! (The recessive snout was poison fangs)

C335A63D-869E-4679-BA56-81E43C42A76F.thumb.jpeg.01a3808abbedc87cb552b1aaf07d08e0.jpeg

• Like 1

I was going to do Dragon Tear but decided Crimson might be better suited for this kind of environment. 

Crimson.jpg.12d974408757f3148b41c8725d6fb160.jpg

I don't know his exact fur color genes... but I think his main fur is red+black, mane is red+black... and claws are also red+black (since they don't really look pink). He has violet eyes obviously, too... and everything else is pretty self exploratory ^^ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1