Stray Fawn Community

Vote on most popular nicheling on the forums

Sky

So I want to do a vote to see who's the most popular nicheling on the forums. Please give suggestions of well-known and well-loved nichelings! However, I need permission from the owner of each nicheling because I don't want someone to give mad at me because their nicheling wasn't very popular. Please mention the owner of each nicheling that you suggest so we can get permission as soon as possible. (Unfortunately this means we can't do, like, Dragontear, since Basil hasn't been on in ages, because I still don't want Basil to get mad) Also only one nicheling per person, so if one person has two really popular nicheling they'll have to choose one.

The nichelings I can think of off the top of my head:

-Ossen OR :Derp: @Just normal Lilytuft

-Prince @Renio

-Tanu @wikipedia (angel)

-Magnolia @baby yoda

-Melon @Floridaball

-obviously Meringue ;)

I'm sorry if I didn't think of your nicheling, I got four hours of sleep last night okay

• Like 3
  • Eek! 2

I'm gonna say it, Meringue always comes to my mind first :D

Magnolia, meanwhile...she is literally just a glorified fursona I made up on the spot and played with a bit, it's funny how popular she's gotten, lol 9_9

I think it was "Immortal Bostonlobstah" that brought her popularity...and it was based on that other immortal playthrough

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

3 minutes ago, baby yoda said:

I'm gonna say it, Meringue always comes to my mind first :D

Magnolia, meanwhile...she is literally just a glorified fursona I made up on the spot and played with a bit, it's funny how popular she's gotten, lol 9_9

I think it was "Immortal Bostonlobstah" that brought her popularity...and it was based on that other immortal playthrough

And I drew too much art of her, lol

• Like 1

My cat protests and thinks she is by far the most popular.

Hornet isn't really popular (But he isn't unpopular) But he is still my go-to nicheling :D 

I guess Black Dragon Tear is also a bit popular (Definitely popular the moment I posted that topic.) 

(And yes, I do own Black Dragon Tear, just not Dragon Tear herself.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

also @Renio when you see this, I wanna ask if Prince is still Meringue's adopted son or if Prince disowned himself. Because once you got mad at me and said that Prince was no longer Meringue's son, and you still act like Prince hates Meringue, and I just want to clarify. P.S. Meringue loves Prince anyways, whether he's disowned himself or not :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

also @Renio when you see this, I wanna ask if Prince is still Meringue's adopted son or if Prince disowned himself. Because once you got mad at me and said that Prince was no longer Meringue's son, and you still act like Prince hates Meringue, and I just want to clarify. P.S. Meringue loves Prince anyways, whether he's disowned himself or not :)

I imagine role reversed "Meet Me Inside" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Clover said:

Just to be full of myself, I'd suggest Clover-

but lets be honest:

Nobody remembers Clover :')

So who was Clover? (Think it was before I joined, Then again I don't really know anyone of the mentioned on top. I have heard of Prince and Meringue... but don't know really who they are😅)

• Like 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

So who was Clover? (Think it was before I joined, Then again I don't really know anyone of the mentioned on top. I have heard of Prince and Meringue... but don't know really who they are😅)

Clover is a nicheling that was born one day in a tribe about Valentines day I had, andddd I instantly fell in love. She was a victim of a very interesting glitch though, even as a newborn her own father could breed with her....yeah, ew.

She's my nichesona now :') (also my pfp)

• Like 3

18 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

lala is. Global Superstar. Top Celebrity. 

nah I'm just kidding its meringue and dt

lala definitely fits on there tho

13 hours ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

You have my permission to use either one of them

Ossen is my floof boi but I think SLARM is more popular

everyone react with Eek! if you like Ossen more and Love for SLARM. whoever wins will make it into the official vote

• Eek! 2
  • Love 4