Stray Fawn Community

helloooo

hiiii this is mxpleleaf- i used to be super active on here

please forget anything i've done in the past- i definitely regret all the arguing and stuff- i'm embarrassed by all that stuff now, trust me. i definitely won't be very active but i've always liked this community, so yeah. please treat this as a fresh start- i don't want to be reminded of all that stuff. I hope i can be accepted back in and also you all forget everything else i've done here. :)

ok byeee

• Like 3

9 hours ago, berri said:

hiiii this is mxpleleaf- i used to be super active on here

please forget anything i've done in the past- i definitely regret all the arguing and stuff- i'm embarrassed by all that stuff now, trust me. i definitely won't be very active but i've always liked this community, so yeah. please treat this as a fresh start- i don't want to be reminded of all that stuff. I hope i can be accepted back in and also you all forget everything else i've done here. :)

ok byeee

tbh I don't even know who that was, I don't spend a lot of time on the Niche forums anymore, mostly off topic scandalous, I know. but wb!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, berri said:

please forget anything i've done in the past- i definitely regret all the arguing and stuff

I don't remember any of that anyways so it's all fine

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zixvir said:

welcome!(I have 0 idea as to who you were)

honestly i wasn't that active, so i don't expect you to
also thank you and hello

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

@Green the gene maker day 2

”Hazelkit let him sleep!” Says Leopardkit angrily.

”Whyyyy I want to play!” Hazelkit protested

-tyo

@berri Day 2 (3)

you wake up to hear a peice of food being thrown into your cell. Lion kit shivers besides you, it had gotten colder overnight. 
-wake him up

-eat

-ask the guards a question

@The Hollow Knight Day 2

Silverleaf nudges you awake with her nose. “Wake up silly.”
-tyo

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy Day 2

”Your highness it’s time to wake up.” Says the red Tom, Rowanheart, from the day before

-tyo

@Zixvir Day 2
Your wake up in a warm den at another queens side, she doesn’t seem like the cat from the day before.

-mew

-try and nurse

-sleep

-try and open eyes.

@ShadowAndPup3 Day 2 

you open your eyes and hear Jasperpaw and Cypresspaw arguing faintly.

-sleep

-wake up

@wikipedia [he/him] day 2 (sorry your other turn got cut off but everyone wanted a new turn so..) your mother noses you awake. “Good morning Sunkit, are you ready to organize the dawn patrol?” She asked politely.

-tyo

????????????????